threads
Page 2 of 4
General Discussion \  where is everyone?

where is everyone?

General Discussion
views 3593
replies 30
following 13

dropped fullsize   +1y
Good question. This site is hit and miss but I keep checking on it every now and then.
stroker52   +1y
@bigcat.. man im not sure really.. i like the OBS truck but i like the square aslo.. if i was to build a OBS i want a 95 just so i dont have to deal with the ECM and gauge crap i had to deal with on my 96 after i did the LS swap...

what ever truck i get i plain to do a cummings swap in..
someotherguy   +1y
Just ask Campy and he'll tell you, the best fullsize GM trucks are OBS.

Richard
jcampbell1180   +1y
^^^Well that's a bunch of bullshit...
bigcat   +1y
I have an 88 i may let go, if you are interested.
stroker52   +1y
Campy you dont like the OBS? lol i hear a story behind the anger haha..
stroker52   +1y

ok let talk PM me a price and some pictures of the truck also where are you located?

only problem with the 88 is i think around here it has to still have the probe up the ass test.. thats why i built a 96 OBS with a LS motor because it was OBD2 and no tail pipe test.. as long as LS PCM didnt have any codes it would pass..
stroker52   +1y
hey guys ive been looking all over craigslist for a truck.. ive emailed a few with no luck.. ive looked all over TX for a square body.. ive seen some nice ones but more money then i want to spend to do what i want.. can anyone point me to where else to look? i just want a nice strait body not running it fine.. 82-87 4door
onefasthoagie   +1y
im still here sorta. im just busy truckin the country (in my peterbuilt)
comegetsome   +1y

somebody posted up a nice lookin black box style in teh last few weeks didnt have motor in it and rear fenders were already stretched...its in For sale threads i believe...and it was in texas