Build-Ups \  project whiskey tango -- sfbd f150

project whiskey tango -- sfbd f150

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3854
replies 56
following 21

david lee   +1y
Edited: 4/17/2011 10:31:53 AM by david lee

This is how it was earlier today; bagged on 22s.
Uncle Fester   +1y

Good luck cant wait to see what you have planned next.
smctoy   +1y

sic project!!
gonz   +1y

sfbd'ing a 97-03 effie is a job but when done they look sick. i have a ton of pics from when we did my 2000 so holler if you run into any snags and good luck!
robzilla   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by gonzsfbd'ing a 97-03 effie is a job but when done they look sick. i have a ton of pics from when we did my 2000 so holler if you run into any snags and good luck!--------------------------------------------- Do you have a thread with your pics? post some up??
david lee   +1y
Thanks guys.  Gonz do you have pictures of how you modified your firewall for your intake to clear? And any pics of the tranny tunnel, and your z up front. Do most people switch to electric fans with our trucks? I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday so i should be more progress!
layingnutz   +1y
you dont need to z the frame...  here's mine stock floored on 22's with 285/35/22...     
david lee   +1y

Layingnutz i said zing frame, but i meant just the front horns to bring radiator support and bumper down. Sorry for confusion. Do you have any pics of your build? or more of under your hood? I absolutly love your truck, ive seen it popping up all over.
idrgbdy   +1y
here's my buddy's build thread on the aftermath forum. we tend to get off topic sometimes, but his looks badass layin body!!

http://www.itdontstop.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=26&t=3738&s=88487f81b6148e06423b620dc4774b16

layingnutz   +1y
ya bud.  i can get you some pics..  gimme a call tomorrow and ill forward some to ya.  7707572283