Body work and Paint \  Fresh paint on my 300

Fresh paint on my 300

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1771
replies 32
following 25

Low_SST   +1y
Edited: 8/18/2010 4:12:44 PM by Low_SST

Edited: 8/17/2010 7:51:07 PM by Low_SSTThe rock chips, peeling paint on the handles and the cracked fender
paint inspired me to step it up and do a full paint job on the car. The
car was shot with House of Kolor Black sparkle pearl and I then had the roof
and pillars airbrushed with a "zombie apocalypse" theme. I tinted all
of the lenses and had my kmc novas stripped and powdercoated dupont
black magic.

Here are the progress pix....

Paint work by After FX Customs up in Plainfield, NH

Low_SST   +1y
Edited: 8/17/2010 7:52:27 PM by Low_SST

Airbrush work By Ed Gross from VooDoo Graphics and Richard Markham All paint for the airbrush work is auto air colors. 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Low_SST   +1y
They painted all of the jambs as well and its pretty sick because they did it in such a way what you see one scene with the door open and another with it shut but they both flow into the rest of the pain.
Rob Clayhill   +1y

wow thats crazy cool.whats the paintjob costin ya? not the graphics, just the base color and clear.
Locked   +1y
That is a sweet airbrush theme right there! Can't wait to see the finished picks!
post photo
Low_SST   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LowLyfe83wow thats crazy cool.whats the paintjob costin ya? not the graphics, just the base color and clear.--------------------------------------------- Im not sure about the final amount. My friend is the shop owner so we are trading some work and I did a lot of the bitch teardown and blocking.
offthewall   +1y
zombie apocalypse ftw.
lmdguy   +1y

very cool
crazygenius13   +1y
Great airbrush theme. Haven't seen one like that before. The work looks great too.