Page 2 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Putting Hydraulics on a Dodge Neon

Putting Hydraulics on a Dodge Neon

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1461
replies 16
following 11

tre5   +1y

I make the brackets for each car I do. I do not sell them. I don't do enough of the same car to jig something like that. I could make you a set, but you would have to ship me the spindle if you're not local.
20runner   +1y
Edited: 8/10/2010 4:45:48 AM by TOWNLOW

Edited: 8/10/2010 4:45:16 AM by TOWNLOWBut if you need to keep your car driveable while getting cylinder mounts made, one could go to their local auto parts store and purchase a strut for your application, take the measurements, and return it. Or just measure it in the store...

20runner   +1y

Also, if you look at the setup in my old Legend, it is about as compact as you can get with a 2-4 setup with accumulators. Actually, if you copied that idea but traded out a couple male-female tee's with all male tee's, you can save a couple inches....and if you put a 90 degree jic fitting off the returns, the hole setup wouldn't be any longer than a pump. But you'd probably have to put 90's on the lines that go to each wheel too..  
post photo
jay98neon   +1y
I have a 2/4 cce set up on my 01 I love it if it wernt for the lambo doors i could cut it too lay it all the way out here is a pic every thing but the pumps are in the spare tire well         
Mopar4life   +1y

Jeremy are you just taking the sleeve from Hydrohaulics and welding your own plates to that for the brackets? Jay the picture is not coming through.
tre5   +1y

yeah. I use the 4" sleeves and make tabs to weld onto them. Then that piece bolts to the spindle.