Body work and Paint \  Painted Skate decks, trophys for Slamily Reunion

Painted Skate decks, trophys for Slamily Reunion

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1559
replies 11
following 9

slave lord   +1y
Edited: 8/6/2010 11:17:12 PM by slave lord

Hi guys, here are a few skate decks I did to be given away as trophys for Slamily Reunion 2010. The flaked-out one was for "Best Paint". And the blue goblin one was for "Best Artwork". I included a step-by-step for your veiwing pleasure. Hope you like them.
 Peace - Ed

Ok, looks like I can't figure out how to post pics on this forum. Can someone lend me a hand?
TZNPLZN   +1y

If possible, include pics of the winners, I have been wondering who took these JEWELS home since looking at Jance's coverage. Bad-ass work, are you from that area?
lost cause   +1y
Can't wait to see the pics Ed,...your work is amazing to say the least
slave lord   +1y

Could someone give me some detailed instructions on how to post pics. I'm on a few other forums, but this is unlike anything I'm used to. THX
warpedrenderings   +1y
hit the yellow button 4th from the right on top of the post box then past the url that has .jpg or png at the end in the url box and go to where it says size or pixels and change the width to  900 in the top box that will make it almost as big as this forum will post them with out  distorting them if thier less then 900 pixels dont put in thing in the image size. look below the post box it shows the button im talkin about and says insert image
nissandoordragger   +1y

you live in wichita ks? how come ive never heard of you before?
ybnrmaldually   +1y
Those boards look bad ass in person and the gas tank was sick too
shpaint1   +1y
great work man, those will be some sweet trophy's!
seanb   +1y
Great looking boards! You put a lot of time into those. Don't be a stranger, hang out and post more often. Would like to see more of your stuff.