threads
Page 1 of 2
Body work and Paint \  Whats the deal with FBI or "street metal"!!!

Whats the deal with FBI or "street metal"!!!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1007
replies 10
following 9

tacokane   +1y
I have had no luck getting in contact with them. I have tried calling every number I come in contact with, I've tried leaving messages, emails and still no response. Whats the deal? I just need one stupid little part and no one can seem to help me. There is no part number for this item to even order off the website. I'm hunting for the LED taillight computer for FBIs flush mount taillights. I installed their setup and after driving it only a couple times the computer got a small amount of water in it and now it has no brake light function. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get in touch with them or how to fix the situation, whether it requires buying a different computer and making it work or what?
This is what I have. I need to get this fixed ASAP, so if anyone has any ideas then please do tell.

slow50   +1y

im pretty sure fbi went out of business.
corey0814   +1y

they're no more.  my toy has the same problem & i think i'm stuck having to buy them again, but this time i'll get them from AVS.  sucks too cause even though a ton of people talked shit about FBI, there were ALWAYS good to me.  good luck buddy.

gravity5   +1y
Crack the box open and make your own.  It isn't really hard just come resistors and diodes.  If not AVS sells those boxes.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
what is the technical name for that box. i can normally get ahold of those guys and can get you what you need.
corey0814   +1y

TAC modules (Taillight something Computers)  
simple-pleasurez   +1y
email sent. i will let you know what i hear.
bagged&topless   +1y
i have a few of the newer boxes so feel free to send me a email chopedsdime@yahoo.com
getto   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by corey0814 they're no more.  my toy has the same problem & i think i'm stuck having to buy them again, but this time i'll get them from AVS.  sucks too cause even though a ton of people talked shit about FBI, there were ALWAYS good to me.  good luck buddy.

--------------------------------------------- same here..everytime i got something i was treated with respect and when shit was on backorder they offered me the upgraded version for no extra charge...always better to me than alot of other companies...
tacokane   +1y

Thanks for the replys everyone. I still haven't resolved the situation so if anyone else has some input then jump in at any time.