Page 5 of 5
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  little help please with bagging 2000 accord

little help please with bagging 2000 accord

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2646
replies 49
following 25

IGotIssues   +1y

So I read this forum again, and it doesn't seem like anyone got mad excpt for you.  Also when they mentioned the term "kid" I believe they were refering to how your comments were of what a child would reply with, and you said it yourself.....  You posted just to try and stir something up which really didn't work.  That again is something a "kid" would do.   This forum is probably identical to your past builds. 
tukn18saccord   +1y

never had a build fail but thanks for the concern, im now bored again thank yall for the entertainment but have to move on now got stuff to do bye now
juicedwagon   +1y

yeah you should probley not come back on this site. how can you be so old and act like such a little kid. you didnt change anyone anyone view about you by sayin you started this thread for shits and giggles. you should keep that car stock and take care of your child and stop acting like one
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y
wow he should be banned for this, just talking shit just to talk shit, wow, you probably dont have a accord you probably ride a bucket ass pinto, and like you said, just wanted to ask a question to talk shit, grow the f*** up 30 yrs old, dam my 2 yr old has more sense then you, you sure dont act your age, and if your that hard on a budget since you just had a kid, dam maybe you should give up, buy some extra diapers, and wipes, and call it a day, worry about your family and your kid, not which air cylinders you gonna use, and if you cared about them, trust me you wouldnt be putting air cylinders on your car, because it like taking them on a roller coaster, but dam i have to say you must have a boring ass life to come on here and start a topic and just talk shit for the hell of it

and hydros on a 4 door car buckling, haha look at my pics of my acura, roof choopped on a 4 pumper and still pulls a 3 any wheel i want, front or back, and no car splitting in half here,

number one reason hydros fail USER ERROR ( DUM ASSES WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO INSTALL AND USE CORRECTLY)

i bet you are at home, jerking off to all this, thinking wow i did it, i got a thread to be looked at by a whole bunch of people,.its people like you that kill our welfare system, have kids just to get extra welfare money, maybe you should invest in a van, for the kids, or some nice car seats, or shit, maybe some counceling, for your mental issues, at the age of 30. Shit i dont know maybe you should see if anyone can get you some brain cells, screw buying air cylinders, go get some sense, that will help you much more.

okcderek   +1y
You have some life...
tukn18saccord   +1y

wait wait wait guys someone has fucked me over. this is my first time back on here in 6 to 8 days.  these are not my post. i dont need help bagging no car truck or whatever else. Ive contacted kris over this matter, and i hope it gets taken care of. im pissed over the fact that someone would do this to me. look guys im sorry for what ever has been said on here and i am trully sorry. this was not my doings. if you dont trust or believe me check out comments i have left people on here ive always had nice and helpful things to say. i would never act like this. im going to look into this and i hope kris can find something out but if its all good with you guys girls or who ever is on here please stop bashing me over this matter so we can figure out who stole my password and hacked my rep up on here.
dailydraggn   +1y
you bi polar fool?
Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Smells fishy to me, same type of structure on typing and etc... Maybe 1 of the mods can run the ip's.
Rob Clayhill   +1y

LOL ^^^^^ thats exactly what i was thinking.
tukn18saccord   +1y

please do, ive already spoke with kris and we are working on this problem, and you are correct it does sound fishy even to me, but i swear it isnt me