Page 3 of 5
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  little help please with bagging 2000 accord

little help please with bagging 2000 accord

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2645
replies 49
following 25

DRGN4DR   +1y
you wont get low on air cans or air bags. ive seen dozens of hydraulic systems last more than 3 years. hell even 10 years. they do require maintenance like a car. just like anything else its only gonna be as good as the install and regular maintenance....
DRGN4DR   +1y
oh wait....ur the one that thinks hydros buckles a car in the middle..LOL....and ur scoop says you have built many cars with bags and hydros for over 10 years...so why cant u figure out this honda? its only a honda...
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Sounds like you need to find a new hobby
2ToneSolara   +1y
Here we go again. Did you ever think if you didn't come in here saying F@#k this and F#@k that, that you might get some help. It's a freaking can dude it's about as simple as it gets. I think your worried about it not getting enough lift if I read your ? right. It should be fine on a 3" can. Sounds like you need to stick with your 10 years experience and go back to '96 and cut your coils and ride some 15" hammers cause you obviously know very little about any kind of adjustable stuff
YUH8IN96   +1y

if you have built 2  'bad ass' show winning hondas then you should know what you need to get it where you want it, im jus sayin. puttin a honda on cans is pretty dam easy unless ur tryin to cut it up then u might have some issues which might not b the safest thing to do if u got kids.  id juice mine if i had the money, but do what u want
Lucky   +1y

Some advice to you would to maybe take advice from someone that has built many show vehicle on a weekly basis...and that person would be the person you insulted first...      
juicedwagon   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tukn18saccord 

kid im 30 years old

--------------------------------------------- then act it. people are tryin to help you out by tellin you juice it or dont do it at all. my first custom was a juiced 92 accord wagon with a big ragtop, it was 2 pumped and rode great ,got good lift,and guess what? nothing came outta line, gaps are great till even this day and it was done over 5 years ago.  if you do air cans i feel bad for your kids and if i was your kids mom id be pissed, cans ride like shit.  just make a new login name and ask the same question like a gentelman and im sure everyone would be way nicer,even if its about air cans.   
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JuicedWagon---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tukn18saccord 

kid im 30 years old

--------------------------------------------- then act it. people are tryin to help you out by tellin you juice it or dont do it at all. my first custom was a juiced 92 accord wagon with a big ragtop, it was 2 pumped and rode great ,got good lift,and guess what? nothing came outta line, gaps are great till even this day and it was done over 5 years ago.  if you do air cans i feel bad for your kids and if i was your kids mom id be pissed, cans ride like shit.  just make a new login name and ask the same question like a gentelman and im sure everyone would be way nicer,even if its about air cans.   --------------------------------------------- He doesn't need to do that, he already has another one (Dropped00Civic) but since he ran his mouth with that one he went and made this one.
tukn18saccord   +1y

yeah your right i did make a new one note civic in the name that car was totalled due to some old fuck pulling out in front of me and if you look close to the pics i was going to juice it. knowing what could happen so yeah i made a new one for the car i building now and yes i cut my coils cause like i said i dont have much money due to my baby being born a few months ago. i hate it when people judge me over something i dont like my opinion is fuck hydros, like or not i dont care i have enough rep here in my town and surrounding and dont give a fuck what you all think, first off i asked for pics of the rear not do hydros or your an idiot comments i can do what i want when i want yes i want to know what people have used, i know pretty much what im going to do but since you all cant seem to read and want to bash just reminds me why i left this site for so long
2ToneSolara   +1y

See that's your problem noobdy knew from the first post who you were or your view on juice. When you asked the question you were given the best answer possible for your situation. You got all the smart ass comments after you said fuck everybodys opinion then dogged juice. If you woulda just said thanks but no thanks I'm gonna run air you woulda got a lot more help. Nobody judged you either, everybodys giving you the same shit back that you hand out but you don't seem to be able to take it. I answered your question cause a friend of mine has a 2000 4 door accord on cylinders with a 3" in the rear. Just remember if you talk shit your gonna get it thrown right back at you anywhere not just here.