Edited: 8/2/2010 1:46:57 PM by tukn18saccord

tukn18saccord   +1y
Edited: 8/2/2010 1:47:24 PM by tukn18saccord

97hrdbdy   +1y

did you not catch the sarcasm????  
IGotIssues   +1y

Use air shocks.
tre5   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tukn18saccord---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-OFFDAHOOKNothing like an accord on air cans!  That's gonna be sick  Keep up up to date on the build and you're right - juice sucks - all that oil, belongs in the engine only - nothing like the soft, smooth ride of air cans as you cruise the blvd.   ---------------------------------------------thank you---------------------------------------------That's funny as shit, right there.
post photo
juicedwagon   +1y

whats with all the kids that bash hydros and then ask about dookie air cans. if you cant figure air cans out then you shouldnt be working on your own car.  doesnt shock me you had issues with juice

DRGN4DR   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tukn18saccord---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dailydraggndoesnt sound like you have a clue to what your doing. ---------------------------------------------o i know what im doing ive built numerous rides and had 2 show winning hondas, i just want to make sure i buy the right part the first time money is tight right now just had a baby a few months back cant waiste money on the wrong stuff--------------------------------------------- sounds like you need to become a hydroholic.
tukn18saccord   +1y
Edited: 8/2/2010 1:48:54 PM by tukn18saccord

tukn18saccord   +1y
Edited: 8/2/2010 1:49:16 PM by tukn18saccord

tukn18saccord   +1y
Edited: 8/2/2010 1:49:38 PM by tukn18saccord