Page 2 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  08 Civic juiced with Hydroholics 1/5

08 Civic juiced with Hydroholics 1/5

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1844
replies 32
following 16

idrgbdy   +1y
nice. can't wait to see the finished pics of it layin out.
Uncle Fester   +1y

Lookin great Mr OJ, cannot wait to go for a ride.
Bentlay   +1y
Me either Fester. I'm comin to the show next weekend. Ill give you a ride then.
DRGN4DR   +1y
This should have been done by now...but due to a couple issues...not due to installation, this should be finished Sunday.
hitncry   +1y
Looks awesome Roger! Also on an unrelated note, when you drug your accord on me on the 101 two weeks ago you car looked so freaking sweet. I was just pissed I didn't see you there before my exit so I could have drug with you!
HarryBalls   +1y

nice work!!
Bentlay   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DRGN4DRThis should have been done by now...but due to a couple issues...not due to installation, this should be finished Sunday.---------------------------------------------shit happens! Cant wait to get it back. As soon as you call me on Sunday, i will be there as quick as a fat bitch going to a free buffet!
tre5   +1y

^^^now that's funny
Bentlay   +1y

Hey Roger, you should take some pics tonight of it on the ground. I cant wait to get this thing back. I know Kinetiks can hold a damn good charge. but im going to wear those batteries out before i even get home!!!!!!

DRGN4DR   +1y
Will...I looked back and you were gone...I was like damn it.... Cody...its not really on the ground...its on 2 jacks...can't get the car off the jacks until its going up and down. I doubt you will wear the batteries out in one day, LOL. Mine last forever it seems....