Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  3500 dropped on 22s??

3500 dropped on 22s??

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 5069
replies 16
following 10

rollin_7s   +1y

That is my truck.  here is some more pics of it.  
post photo
post photo
35hundo   +1y

Thanks, he E-mailed me back last night actually and was very helpfull !!     Hey man, your truck looks good!  I saw it on the TN wheel and tire website as well,  So what was done to lower it???
splitdecision   +1y

Hey bro Keith is as cool as they come. We met him and his girl at the Little Shop open house. I know he'll definitely give you all the advice you can and ask him about his custom Sun Drop bottle holder lol.
gimp5561   +1y

i also would like too know how that truck was lowered.. noone makes any thing too lower these trucks. when mine is loaded with three heavy cars it looks lowered
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
Mines a standard cab 2004 Dodge dually Cummins on 24s.....check out the pics...
mjavy7   +1y

Doesn't MMW (Michigan Metal Works) specialize on dodges? Check them out... www.myspace.com/michiganmetalworks www.MichiganMetalWorks.com
35hundo   +1y

Yea Chris, I'd still give you my left leg for your truck... LOL.   I wish I could just bag one, but I just cant do the all down time it would take.  What I'm looking at would be a daily...  a 6spd manual, diesel,  I just want to drop it on wheels and then do a whole bunch of engine stuff,  would be a bad biaatch!