Dodge Trucks \  3500 dropped on 22s??

3500 dropped on 22s??

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 5059
replies 16
following 10

35hundo   +1y

35hundo   +1y

Sorry, forum was screwing up on me!     I'm looking into building a project / dailly driver.    I want to take a  diesel  dodge 3500  standard cab dually and drop it as hard as I can on 22" dually wheels....   I cant seem to find any one that has just static dropped one of these, their either bagged, stock, or jacked up.    Few questions would be .... does anyone make components to drop a 3500?   would I need to narrow the rear end so the wheels dont look stupid and stick out?? etc... Its just an Idea for now, but if i can figure out if I can build one the way I want, Im going to go get it!
CadeCustoms   +1y

As far as i know there is nobody out there making drop components for them. Mine is on air ride with new uppers and lowers. The rear end of my truck is narrowed 4.5" each side to be able to tuck the wheels on it.
foxkid   +1y

Here is one that Keith at Nfamus here in texas is building. It came in static. You can ask him what all was done before he started bagging it.
post photo
foxkid   +1y

post photo
35hundo   +1y
Thanks!  How do I get a hold of Keith at Nfamus??    I like how that truck is sitting in the front. The rear doesnt look bad either, maybe if I can get it another inch down
cookiemonster13   +1y

google my friend google http://www.nfamusairsuspension.com/
35hundo   +1y

Cool thanks, I guess I can ask him what he pulled off the truck before he bagged it...    I just cant seem to find any lowering options for a 3500 dodge.... 
35hundo   +1y

I  tried to Email him at the address on the web site, no luck.   Anyone else have a clue about dropping one of these trucks??  Who makes parts??
cookiemonster13   +1y

no one makes parts, there is a phone number on the website i am sure, dont be scared pick up the phone.