Hydraulic Suspensions \  2005 Maxima... tre5 customs

2005 Maxima... tre5 customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2487
replies 30
following 16

tre5   +1y
Edited: 6/11/2010 10:08:12 AM by tre5

This is a 2005 Maxima in from CA. It is getting a 2-6 Hydroholics setup. If you have seen the current Hydroholics T-Shirt, the setup in the trunk is going to look very similar to the setup on that shirt, which doesn't exist. The T-shirt is a  photoshopped version of the setup in Derek's Lexus. This setup will look almost identical to the shirt. I have the pump mount made already, but I am waiting on fittings before mounting everything up. Also, the battery rack is made, but awaiting solenoids before bolting it in. I am hoping to have the car going up and down by Thursday. Then next week I am going to cut some stuff out of the way to get the car lower.
Here is how it arrived, lowered on 22" dubs...

Herculined the trunk floor after drilling all the holes

tre5   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y
even though no one is saying anything... more pics.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
BAGLESS   +1y

B E Autiful install!...as always!
THE_CRUCK   +1y

It's Thursday, where are the up and down pics?
tre5   +1y

That's funny. I was really hoping to have it going up and down today because I am going to Relaxing in So Cal and I am going to stay over a couple days extra. I just hit too many walls. The $400 hardline flaring tool broke this morning, my jack wasn't lifting like it should, I had to do some little things on the Mitsu to get it ready for the show this weekend, and I had to work on my Titan to get it ready for the trip to California. Add to that the fact that nothing on this car just works. The normal doughnuts are not big enough for the bolt pattern up front, but they are too big for out back. Instead of a simple heim joint out back I had to make a fork, and up front I don't skimp out and cut the factory struts apart like other people do. So I had to make the lower mounts up front also. Oh yeah, I also had to quit early to load up the truck with the Hydroholics booth furniture then go pick up the trailer. Off to CA tomorrow. More updates when I get back.  How's that for a rant?
THE_CRUCK   +1y

Slacker. lol jk
cookiemonster13   +1y

very nice, in the title though you need to put tre5 build. i didnt see it until someone said something in the mitsu build about a maxima build in the hydraulics section.  looking great as usual, your attention to detail is awesome!
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cookiemonster13very nice, in the title though you need to put tre5 build. i didnt see it until someone said something in the mitsu build about a maxima build in the hydraulics section.  looking great as usual, your attention to detail is awesome!---------------------------------------------there ya go. thanks!
mjavy7   +1y

Man I love this type of cars can't way to see it laid out tucking 22's.BTW the set up is looking great!