Page 2 of 3
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  just picked up this burb anyone know whos it was

just picked up this burb anyone know whos it was

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4367
replies 27
following 18

tharealjoedirt   +1y

yeh a friend of mine is friends with the owner(bill) and were gonna try and strike a deal.even so i know with big offset wheels is gonna cost me....im sure i could still get a nice amount for those that are on there still
juicedwagon   +1y

that truck got me into all this madness when chico owned it. badass truck you got man.
relaxednoma   +1y
man I love that truck.
foxkid   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tharealjoedirtyeh a friend of mine is friends with the owner(bill) and were gonna try and strike a deal.even so i know with big offset wheels is gonna cost me....im sure i could still get a nice amount for those that are on there still---------------------------------------------that works out well for you then! I am sure you can get alot out of those wheels for sure!
tharealjoedirt   +1y

thanks..the rear fill valve was letting air into the truck so i opened it up it was full of sand lol..wtf..i cleaned hoping it still is good..we will see.
eatinpavement   +1y
Edited: 6/9/2010 8:02:13 PM by eatinpavement

the burban was originally a 4x4. scooby stock floored it like previously mentioned and converted it to 2wd and built it just for a daily. he also tubbed it for the wheels that on it which were on schoolnu at first. holla at me when you ready to get rid of the 20s and let me know what you might want for them. thanks! severedties_la@yahoo.com  
post photo
tharealjoedirt   +1y

m an i lopve that paint job......i knw it was done a bit ago but the rear set up sucks..but im glad its not perfect it gives me something to redo on it..gonna do some brush work on it next week
f150layin22s   +1y

Truck was owned by Kyle from Aftermath in GA for a while.  I know he didnt do anything to the truck but drive it.
tharealjoedirt   +1y

anyone haVE PICS OF THE DUALLY HE BUILT???