Hydraulic Suspensions \  tC 2/6 setup....progress

tC 2/6 setup....progress

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2027
replies 31
following 16

HarryBalls   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2010 3:42:43 PM by HarryBalls

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by phatmx6sweet ,,i bagged one of these when they first came out,,juice will be a lot easier to do on this car,,the rear is made for a cylnder not a bag,,,,www.illicitcustoms.com---------------------------------------------          yea deff.....i did my celica back in 05 and it has the same exact suspension. Layed nice and got a stupid amount of lift with 10" cylinders   
post photo
christianity   +1y

nice, glad to see you ended up with another car, cant wait to check it out..
smctoy   +1y

When you do the front struts can you be sure to post pics of them before/after the install with the cylinders? Ive got a buddy who wants to juice his Nissan Sentra Spec V & the info/pics will be very helpful to us. Thanks
Bentlay   +1y

any updates on the TC?
YUH8IN96   +1y

hey what ever happen with that celica??? it did get a shit load of lift
Bentlay   +1y

any updated pix on the TC?
JUICED03   +1y
ok i am a fan of juice but i have only ran a 2 pump 4 dump set up .... whats the advantage of having 6 dumps compared to 4 ?????? 
HarryBalls   +1y
Edited: 7/21/2010 4:07:16 PM by HarryBalls

LAID TL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HarryBalls---------------------------------------------is that the TC the set up was in ???  is everyone OK ????
post photo
HarryBalls   +1y

uhh i must have posted the wrong pic......im at work and all i see are red x'si totally forgot about this thread