Page 1 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  tC 2/6 setup....progress

tC 2/6 setup....progress

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2016
replies 31
following 16

HarryBalls   +1y
Sooo i finally started my next project/dd. CCE pumps and cylinders, Hydroholics dump manifolds, $wagelok fitting$, all steel hardline, parker accumulators blah blah blah.....batteries are undecided on, my wallet hurts. Anyway here is where im at so far....
HarryBalls   +1y

post photo
YUH8IN96   +1y

lookin sweet man id love to juice my honda  so were gonna be seeing it at some florida shows???? keep up the good work
HarryBalls   +1y

hopefully.....its been a while
tre5   +1y

Looks good. Don't forget to plug those holes in the manifolds.
smctoy   +1y

very nice
mjavy7   +1y

Looks very nice....why the mix up of brands? is that a preference thing? a budjet thing? or just what you had laying around?
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y
Looks great!  Nice to see some product on the other side of the US.  Can't wait to see this car on the ground.
phatmx6   +1y

sweet ,,i bagged one of these when they first came out,,juice will be a lot easier to do on this car,,the rear is made for a cylnder not a bag,,,,www.illicitcustoms.com
HarryBalls   +1y

thanks guys.....Jeremy i ran out of plugs but thanks for pointing that out, i prob would have forgotten. Some of the stuff i already had laying around (all new) so i pretty much ordered piece by piece. The thing that killed me was all the fittings. They were expensive as hell and i made multiple trips to the hydraulic shop here in town to get what i needed which was a major pain in the ass. Aaron,  Thanks for the customer service!!!