Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  graduation project

graduation project

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 868
replies 6
following 4

lowmits89   +1y
hey guys im from simple pleasurez and they told me to head over here and repost by topic here they said this was the best place for me to get some help so im trusting there word okay so today we started our graduation projects and mine is mini truckin of course what i need help with is finding information that is noteable meaning it has to have a source which i can cite they call it a research paper and all our information in the project has to be credited and cited and ive noticed alot of stuff about minitrucks is word of mouth and has no cite of somewhere where the information can be found any help or information you can help me find also including pics would be greatly appreciated if you have any questions or you would like to help but need me to better explain something so you can understand it pm me or post me a reply on here and ill message you back. thanks guys for any of your helpso heres my outlineI. indroduction -thesis-II. history of mini trucks a. how it got started b. when it got started c. what is minitruckin d. why do people build/make minitrucks e. where it got started f. types of minitrucksIII. static dropped trucks a. how to build/make a static dropped truck b. why build/make a static dropped truck c. lowering blocks, front coil springs cut, lowering torsion bars, removing leaf springs, air shocksIV. bagged trucks a. how to build/make a bagged truck b. why build/make a bagged truck c. four-link, bags, air tank, comps, valves, switchesV. hydraulic trucks a. how to build/make a hydraulic truck b. why build/make a hydraulic truckVI. difference between ways to make/build a mini a. static dropped b. bagged c. hydro'sVII. conclusion a. sum up paper
gimp5561   +1y

along time ago in a state far far away !!!
gimp5561   +1y

Pazz, I hear you still play with GI joe!!! To the new kid you need to talk to Bob Hase = SSM-BobHase on here, he is a very nice man and can tell you a lot about it, ///relaxed720 (hairbear) also has been around a few years, I myself have only been in it for 20 some yearsI know a little so if you need anything just ask. Pazz on the other hand not sure what he knows just look where his from
post photo
HotRodDime   +1y
that famous wyatt strange quote was written by Clint Walker there's a start on the history lesson :LOL:      
lowmits89   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazdaOk well first off you would get alot more help if you didn't post it 10 times in different forums.   I will go thur and look for some of the info your looking for and link it to you.. but you your part of the deal you have to post everything you come up with. What im saying is i want to see your project when your done.    i think thats fair  We got a deal?  again im not going to find the answer and tell you im going to find your questions and give you the link to the forum and you have to read thur it   --------------------------------------------- yea man we got a deal its got to be 7 pages an ill definetly post it on here for yall. and yea thats fair to i dont want everything to be giving to me i unerstan i need to work for it im just new here. i havent had alot of experience on forums or blogs ethier so thats why there are the reposts lol. im just really looking for a goo place to start or links to find the info i need ill look through it and pull out details to use in my paper.thanks for all the help man its greatly appreciated
lowmits89   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Pazz88mazdaOk i have tried to find published info but im not able to find anything like im thinking you need    A Static drop is most basic suspension in the minitruck world. This suspension drop is usually is in between 2/5 inches front and 3/7 in the rear    most rear drops consist of a Block that is placed in between the leaf spring and the axle.  Or on some trucks you need  a Flip kit witch will take   the axle from underneath the leafspring and put it on top of the leaf. there is also some suspensions that require you use a different hanger    that the leaf connects to.  .. there is many deferent ways to a static drop depending on the truck your working with.    The most common suspension that we are seeing right now is an Airbag suspension    There is allot of different ways to bag your ride.! A basic bagged suspension will be a bag over axle in the rear with bolt in cups for the front.   For most air setups there is a compressor thats fills a air tank to 125/200 P.S.I. after the air tank there is a solenoid valve that was used for   irrigation witch opens momentarily to let the air run through a air line to the bag that inflates to lift the suspension.      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  ok im missing alot but im trying..lol im going to try to find some info that has been published from a repatible source        --------------------------------------------- thanks man i know theres no source but im defienetly gonna put that in my paper.oh by the way all my sources and facts are due monday and then we have to start writing the paper with our sources and facts (yea i know short notice as fuck but thats what they do to you in school they dont care bout it its not there problem)
Page 1 of 1