Page 2 of 7
Build-Ups \  1951 styleline special

1951 styleline special

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3670
replies 61
following 35

garagebuilt   +1y

Here are some of the pics off my phone. there are a ton more on my camera ill upload laterhttp://s533.photobucket.com/albums/ee331/leeannmyers03/cars/
astromanwes   +1y

Looks awesome!  I have a '52 Styeline Deluxe that I want to bag.  Runs great, drives decent but I was thinking of putting a s-10 frame under in just to update brakes, steering, rearend and be a bit cheaper to bag too...  Are you planning on running the stock drivetrain and frame under it? Looks, Badass, and I like the patina...mine is all black but I was thinking of doing a faux patina on it...  
boooghar   +1y

i might be interested in the wagon, how far truth or consequences are the cars located ? 
post photo
garagebuilt   +1y

they are in Artesia nm. not sure how far it is though. ill find out if its for sale. its in pretty good shape but i dont know  if it has a motor or not. you can have the pinto next to it too.

garagebuilt   +1y

i guess when grease mixes with dirt it makes cement. it took me a couple of hours just to get one side off cuase i had to chip off all the dirt to get the nuts loose. there is no room for a #2600 bag so im gonna go with a #2500. the lower arm is 7" wide where the bag will sit.   
post photo
post photo
boooghar   +1y

I know a couple people in alamorgordo, if you can get me more info on the wagon and I can get it hauled to there, lemmie know, thanx
stlowburban   +1y
This thread shows how my brother did his 51.  Not bagged but the rest is great. Putting the bag in then would have it layed easy.  http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317696
garagebuilt   +1y

Thanks thats a good idea. Any idea where to get the rubber seals for the kingpins anyone?

garagebuilt   +1y

took your advice cody. started stepping the lowers yesterday  
post photo
post photo
garagebuilt   +1y

Finally found a motor. 292 straight six. just need a 3 speed now. 
post photo
post photo
post photo