Page 3 of 4
Mid West \  NEBRASKA ANYONE?

NEBRASKA ANYONE?

Mid West Regional
views 1794
replies 34
following 10

specv02   +1y
I holdin the central citys down i guess never seen any trucks around here except mine! holla nick ill be at sticks and joplin.
fndraggin   +1y

I'm gunna try and make it out. Maybe by then some of the trucks that are still tore down around here will be done. RA isn't till september i think its actually the weekend before In the sticks. What kind of a turn out did you have last year? I didn't even hear about it until i was at a show out in Des Moines last year.

lynsprk   +1y
We threw it together in 2 months and we had 63 vehicle's.  not bad for a first. why had all hand made trophies very low budget. this year is way better. hope to see ya there.
lynsprk   +1y
We threw it together in 2 months and we had 63 vehicle's.  not bad for a first. why had all hand made trophies very low budget. this year is way better. hope to see ya there.
laynwindows   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by specv02I holdin the central citys down i guess never seen any trucks around here except mine! holla nick ill be at sticks and joplin.---------------------------------------------you werent in grand island last summer drivin around were ya? i saw somethin there it was either a toyota or a s10
lynsprk   +1y
If you want to early register. pay on pay-pal bmwnick2001@yahoo.com. Make sure you put Full name and make and model of car. Email me and we can work it out.
laynwindows   +1y

anybody that is close to omaha, that little "show" on wednesday nights is goin again, we went last night, it'd be cool to see some more minis over there. i know it aint a big show or anything, but its fun to hang out
fndraggin   +1y

Went out there tonight and i had the only ride on bags. Nice cars but i'd rather see some kustom shit.
laynwindows   +1y

sucks that i missed ya, i got there at about 7
fndraggin   +1y

You gunna be out tomarrow night.