Page 2 of 4
Mid West \  NEBRASKA ANYONE?

NEBRASKA ANYONE?

Mid West Regional
views 1781
replies 34
following 10

fndraggin   +1y
Fuck me i can't get a damn picture to show up.          http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257870
fndraggin   +1y

Finally that is mine there is alot of BS there but thats the truck.

lynsprk   +1y
got the flyer up on show and events now check it out
laynwindows   +1y

white colorado, white ranger, there was a red s10 but i dont know where its at now, white fullsize chevy, 720, hilux, blue fullsize chevy. and maybe a couple more
fndraggin   +1y

ya i have meet the guy who drives the rado isn't it mike or somethin like that? Seen the white ranger alot just not lately my buddy has a red squarebody s10. A friend has a green bd s10 and another friend has a burgandy bd fullsize silverado and there is a jusy with a white xterme. Just a few months ago i ran into the guy with the candy green s10 with suicide doors and he has a few people he knows. And thee are a few others around here and there. I know of several around Des moines and a few other spots in IA. Hell that should be enough to get some people together. I kinow its been tried a few times in the past few years and it always ends up being the same handfull of us.Eveyone talks big but thats it.
fndraggin   +1y

Anyone here going down to showfest in May?
laynwindows   +1y

where is showfest? we used to always make the trip down to heatwave, but that show pretty much sucks now as far as im concerned. i do want to go to a few shows this summer though. just worked on my truck all night, hopin to have it done in a few weeks. got a big list of some stuff to doya, mike is the guy with the coloradoits a cool truck, as far as i know, it was the first colorado bagged ever. our friend named kevin bought it special order from the dealer, and within a week from them bein released, we bagged it and took it down to dustoff in oklahoma. nobody even knew what they were, it was pretty cool. then it sat around for a few years all taken apart till mike got it, then we rebuilt everything and he drives the shit out of it, we hang out a lot, hes down to go out cruisin. 
fndraggin   +1y

Showfest is in tunican MS about 20 miles out of memphis TN. A few of us are heading down May 14 15 16. Its the show to hit this year. I have heard over 700 rooms have been booked so far. We are also going down to Relaxed Atmosphere All Strar Event. This show is the shit. I went last year for the first time and i will be going back as long as they are having it. Its in Memphis. I remember that colorado dragin by my house with intransits on it several years ago. I was out in my garage bagging my ranger and heard it , popped my head out and was like damn thats kool.
laynwindows   +1y
cant go, im gettin married on may 15th
lynsprk   +1y
no ra going to joplin in june. who is coming to in the sticks?