Page 1 of 4
Mid West \  NEBRASKA ANYONE?

NEBRASKA ANYONE?

Mid West Regional
views 1767
replies 34
following 10

ONESIKTRUCK   +1y
WERES NEBRASKA AT? JUST CAUSE WE HAVE SOME PEOPLE THINKIN THAT WE HAVE FARM TRACTORS DONT MEAN WE GOT NOTHING> WERES THE RIDES AT IN NEBRASKA>LETS FIND OUT IF THERES ANY>
JETSETTER   +1y

Brasky from NC is about an hour and a half from Omaha...

lynsprk   +1y
We are planing the in the sticks II car, truck and motorcycle show. We had a great turn out last year but we are stepping it up way more this year. We are doing a weekend show that starts Friday and ends Sunday!!! This will be a camping event that yes will have beer!!!  We are looking for vendors and a band to play one night. There is going to be a lot more events and classes this year. Please contact me if your interested my number is 402-525-3681 my name is Nick. You can email as well. This show will be held at the on august 27-29. We are selling classes for our car show so if you interested it is 50 dollars to buy a class and we will put your name on the 3 trophies. if you have some ideas and would like to share them please feel free to contact me. we have 21 classes and 63 trophies. Pine Grove RV and Campground Greenwood NE
fndraggin   +1y

Hell i live in Council Bluffs. 2 minutes from Omaha. I havent heard of in the sticks. If you get something goin on i'd definetaly be up for that. I know a handfull of guys that are bagged. That is the weekend before the RA All Star show to.
laynwindows   +1y

OMAHA NEBRASKA HERE
fndraggin   +1y

Laynwindows who are you? What kinda truck you got?

laynwindows   +1y
Edited: 4/25/2010 10:57:01 PM by laynwindows

my name is jeron, courier/mazda b2000. pics in my profile
fndraggin   +1y

Damn that courier looks good! I havent seen any of those trucks around don't use drivem. We should go out and drag some shit. Do you know anyone else bagged? I Know a handful in Omaha and 6 or 8 around IA.
laynwindows   +1y

thanks, my trucks not done yet, need a few more weeks. i'll be out draggin it for sure.  i've got quite a few buddys with bagged trucks. we'll be out kickin ass real soon. they're kinda waitin on me
fndraggin   +1y
Edited: 4/27/2010 3:22:27 PM by fndraggin

Edited: 4/27/2010 3:15:05 PM by fndragginThats cool we should hook uo sometime i know a few people who would be up for it. Let me know if you are up for that. What trucks do your buddies have? Omaha is small i've had to of seen a few of them around. Here is mine" />