Nissan Trucks \  lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 4987
replies 62
following 52

hitncry   +1y
Edited: 6/10/2010 3:28:48 AM by hitncry

Thanks for the compliments guys! I plan on having the truck look very different by West Coast Nats in September. Fingers crossed.Here's a shot of me getting pulled over coming home from the Cruise To The Pines last weekend. The cop asked why I was driving so low and told me I should get my plate moved to the rear of the truck. Then he let me go  .
post photo
oldsklminitrk   +1y
Edited: 6/14/2010 2:19:42 PM by oldsklminitrk

39 1/4 tall      
BREADBOX   +1y

awsome datsun
Lowest fuckin datsun   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Puddin said:

that truck was meant to look that way, I believe the newest owner of it though had started smoothing all the chanells and sections out. Doesnt look near as sweet now.

im calling bullshit! lol. trust me, no smoothing has been done. in its journeys of getting to me some of the other owners have torn it up. it is in good hands now. it is getting some small changes here and there, nothing crazy. no plan to change ANY of the bodydwork. except i have a new valance for it because the one there is just too bad now :( i need to get it media blasted and on the truck. its a junkyard find so its kinda fucked up and perfect. i do however need to track down the front turn signals and the gas cap that use to be on the keg. the only things changed on the truck have been in good taste. see it in Surface-DVD 4. unfortunately i couldn't get whitewalls back on it befor that shoot.

lots of shit can be found on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7365&id=100001042749191#!/profile.php?id=100001042749191

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Lowest fuckin datsun   +1y
Edited: 9/5/2010 6:07:28 AM by Lowest fuckin datsun

OHHHH and oldsklminitrk (Rodney), I fuckin love your truck. its really that short??? mine is 39" on the dot... doored, 2" section to the body and 4" chop.
crunchytaco   +1y
My 1985 nissan 720 3/4 frame stock floor

fabricationnation   +1y

BJ_waylayed said:

Heres mine....bought it the way it sits a couple months ago, haven't had a chance to start on it yet
post photo
shavedmax   +1y

Lowest fuckin datsun said:

Puddin said:

that truck was meant to look that way, I believe the newest owner of it though had started smoothing all the chanells and sections out. Doesnt look near as sweet now.

im calling bullshit! lol. trust me, no smoothing has been done. in its journeys of getting to me some of the other owners have torn it up. it is in good hands now. it is getting some small changes here and there, nothing crazy. no plan to change ANY of the bodydwork. except i have a new valance for it because the one there is just too bad now :( i need to get it media blasted and on the truck. its a junkyard find so its kinda fucked up and perfect. i do however need to track down the front turn signals and the gas cap that use to be on the keg. the only things changed on the truck have been in good taste. see it in Surface-DVD 4. unfortunately i couldn't get whitewalls back on it befor that shoot.

lots of shit can be found on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7365&id=100001042749191#!/profile.php?id=100001042749191

i thought it was flat black now?

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
phat phabrikationz   +1y
The potential...

post photo
post photo