Page 2 of 7
Nissan Trucks \  lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 4988
replies 62
following 52

puddin06   +1y

that truck was meant to look that way, I believe the newest owner of it though had started smoothing all the chanells and sections out. Doesnt look near as sweet now.
avs_jason   +1y
This is by far not the best. But I thought I would share my lil project with you.....           
post photo
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
My shit pail:  Its never going to be 'nice' but it will be fun. I'm working away on it, hoping to have it driveable by June 26. Its now sitting 2.5" lower thanks to the new floor and rocker panels.     
post photo
post photo
jdauer02   +1y
again not the best but heres mine.   
post photo
post photo
DEMON DAVE   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragn4doorAny info on this truck? The thing is killer lookin as can be!!!                           posted by abomb------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i see it for sale on craigs lists often.
post photo
slamdtaco   +1y

both featured in MT 
post photo
post photo
BJ_waylayed   +1y
Heres mine....bought it the way it sits a couple months ago, haven't had a chance to start on it yet Maybe someone on here can tell me what kind of cab it has......of all the ones I have looked at I have never seen another one with a cab like this one.   Its not an xcab, the seats go all the way to the back wall and there isn't room for any other seats
post photo
SeveredBody   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragn4doorAny info on this truck? The thing is killer lookin as can be!!!                           posted by abomb------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------It was built by Mike Partika in grand junction, colorado.  its a fucking sick truck, he traded it to some guy in california i think for a rat rod he is working on now, i saw it last weekend and its gonna be just as nice.  He's also has a 68-72 c-10 that he has had forever and will be amazing if he ever finishes it.
post photo
smctoy   +1y

post photo
post photo