Page 5 of 7
Nissan Trucks \  lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

lets see the best of the best DATSUNS

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 4985
replies 62
following 52

shavedmax   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SIRSCRAPEALOTThe potential... ---------------------------------------------holy shit is that here in the states?
post photo
post photo
phat phabrikationz   +1y
Yep! With a title!
Lowest fuckin datsun   +1y
--------------------------------------------

shavedmax said:

Lowest fuckin datsun said:

Puddin said:

that truck was meant to look that way, I believe the newest owner of it though had started smoothing all the chanells and sections out. Doesnt look near as sweet now.

im calling bullshit! lol. trust me, no smoothing has been done. in its journeys of getting to me some of the other owners have torn it up. it is in good hands now. it is getting some small changes here and there, nothing crazy. no plan to change ANY of the bodydwork. except i have a new valance for it because the one there is just too bad now :( i need to get it media blasted and on the truck. its a junkyard find so its kinda fucked up and perfect. i do however need to track down the front turn signals and the gas cap that use to be on the keg. the only things changed on the truck have been in good taste. see it in Surface-DVD 4. unfortunately i couldn't get whitewalls back on it befor that shoot.

lots of shit can be found on my facebook. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=7365&id=100001042749191#!/profile.php?id=100001042749191

i thought it was flat black now?

no sir. the only flat black pics of it from my understanding are OLD. like right after it was built. it was only that way for a short time then got fully media blasted and clear coated. those pics are very recent. a few of them are like 2 weeks old.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Lowest fuckin datsun   +1y
good god i want that 4 door.
shavedmax   +1y
good i hated it in black
uncivlized1   +1y
Edited: 10/26/2010 10:39:03 PM by Uncivlized1

uncivlized1   +1y
Edited: 10/26/2010 10:41:19 PM by Uncivlized1

Here is my 71 521. Several people on here might recognize it since it has changed hands several times before I ended up with it. I have had it for several years now and have driven the piss out of it. I am currently getting the body straightened out and ready for paint. Once it is painted it will be getting yet another new home since I am trading it to a friend of mine for a much roomier truck so I can tote my son with me. Im gonna miss her :(

post photo
Grant Kustoms   +1y
heres my Nissan, I mean datsun LOL

I just started body droppin it to lay on 20's
trucks&stuff   +1y

SIRSCRAPEALOT said:

The potential...

is that the one from springdale,ar?
post photo
post photo