Page 2 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  d50 control arms and drop spendels

d50 control arms and drop spendels

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1914
replies 18
following 9

tre5   +1y

Yes it does. CHECK THE BUILD THREAD! I made a tapered insert for the factory ball joint taper to accept a 5/8" bolt.
dragitall   +1y
i went and looked at them now jeremy they look good! heres the deal, i graduate from high school in june and with my grad money ima get these arms and iv found a mitsu localy to get its an extended cab. seth if you were to make me some lowers how much you think it'll cost?? rough est.  i just wanna lay on a 20 with the drop spendles. and jeremy do i have to z the frame to make it lay flat out?i seen you had to make a few new x members for it too will i?   how far off the ground is the front of the frame? im planing on plating the bottom of the frame about a 1/2 inch so if it'd lay then i wouldent even go thru the trouble of zing the frame..   if i can sell my mazda i'd have enough money to fund the whole projectsend me offers people! lol i had a offer for 4000 befor i rebuilt the motor and put a header and weber on it
TwistedMinis   +1y
Probably $450-500 with balljoints. I could probably actually do it cheaper with Uniballs, the balljoints cost a lot.
tre5   +1y

You need to either have Seth do it or me do it. I am sure Seth would agree that you need a matching set. Seth does awesome work, so if you want to have him do the full set you would be in good hands. Or I can make you a complete set.These trucks are not the easiest to lay out... that's for sure!. You will need to step (Z) the front frame, which will raise your motor. So now you need to drop the motor, which means you need to modify the front crossmember and motor mounts. Then there is the steering, which is a pain beacuse it is a rear steer setup. Lastly, all the crossmembers need to be removed and the tranny crossmember and carrier bearing crossmember need to be remade.
dragitall   +1y
dang man idk if i'll have enough money to do all that... F lol
nvrdoned50   +1y

my truck will lay a 245 35 20 with all stock stuff... the upper balljoints are reangled and its z'd 1.5''
TwistedMinis   +1y
These trucks are hard in comparison to most.  I agree with Jeremy, the set should come complete from one source. Honestly I would steer you towards him right now, he already has a set of uppers done. I'm so busy right now I hardly have time to get on the computer, and I have been having trouble just keeping up with my production orders. And I am also moving the shop starting the first of next month, so it's a tough time for me to do anything, and I'm trying to finish a race car with a list that likes to get longer faster than I can cross items off of it.
97juicedGMC   +1y

check out dallashotrodparts.com  i recently ordered a set about 6 months ago for a customer and for the money you really cant beat it i ve built some arms but by the time u build a jig and all the parts involved, and labor involved youl wouldhave $400-450 in it at least.    for $550 you get complete upper and lower set with balljoints and all the bushings, hardware etc
JohnBoy99   +1y

I have some of DHP's arms on my truck as well.  This thing looks like it's gonna lay out big time.  Haven't got drop spindles yet as my budget sucks.  But thanks to Mike at DHP for the arms!