Page 1 of 2
Dodge Trucks \  d50 control arms and drop spendels

d50 control arms and drop spendels

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1904
replies 18
following 9

dragitall   +1y
does anyone make tubular control arms for the d50/mighty max??? and where can i find some drop spendels? thanks
maz duh   +1y

Seth at Twisted Minis make arms for the second gen Mighty Max/ D50 .  TRE5(Jeremy) has made uppers as well but I can't remember if he made lowers or not though. AIM has 2 inch drop spindles for you as well.
dragitall   +1y
ok cool, how much a set of twisted minis uppers and lowers cost? the trucks an 88 or 89 right around there lol
boooghar   +1y

click this link to seths page  http://tinyurl.com/ye3lf89  
tre5   +1y

I made uppers and lowers. I also made them 1" narrower. I have a pair of used upper arms, stock length, for sale. They will come ready to bolt on with a heim pivot. $250. Pics of them can be found on the build thread. I used spindles from AIM.
TwistedMinis   +1y
I don't produce those arms, it was just a one off thing. They cost a lot to put together, and people want to pay me less than my cost.
dragitall   +1y
i want some that with drop spendles will lay out on 20's with out binding up. im just on for a second right now so if you sent me a message i'll reply later thanks yall
tre5   +1y

Check the build thread I did. It lays on 20's.
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

HIT UP JOSH (TACOMAON24S) HE CAN BUILD YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVEN DREAM UP. FOR A PRICE THAT WILL MAKE YOU NOT WANNA LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE FOR ANYTHING.
dragitall   +1y
the heim pivot does not bolt on to drop spendles does it?? and ok i'll send josh a message