threads
Page 2 of 2
Isuzu \  PLEASE HELP! ABOUT TO BAG 92 WITH 18" ESCALADE RIMS AND DROP SPINDELS..NEED TO LAY FRAME AND TUCK!!

PLEASE HELP! ABOUT TO BAG 92 WITH 18" ESCALADE RIMS AND DROP SPINDELS..NEED TO LAY FRAME AND TUCK!!

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1479
replies 14
following 10

onelozu   +1y

the stock bore is 4 inches..i got rid of the ears and i dont have any problems but id get them bored if you have the japanese truck (JAA vin) because the rear axles are too big too and the drop spindles kick out the track width 2 inches so amigo fenders are probably needed but all you have to do to roll with out drop spindles is notch the lower control arms
domepiece   +1y

I just cut the centering pins off mine back in the day and had no problems.  The wheels are centered by the lug nuts so the center bore pin things aren't really needed.  as far as laying out on 18s when you bag it you'll have to flip your lower balljoint and notch your lower a-arm.  there's pics of it done in other threads in this forum.  good luck and post some pics.
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05still not sure why everyone spends the same amount on a stock set of wheels as if they were to buy some aftermarket wheels

---------------------------------------------Probaly because they arent a toyota bolt pattern which are easier to find then a s-10 wheel. Have you ever priced out a set of 6lug wheels that will tuck? probaly not cause there a grip.
GHOSTMAN   +1y
THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS,...I HAVE PRICED WHEELS N TIRES FOR IT AND ITS JUST WAY TOO FUKKIN MUCH... I GOT MY ESCALADES FOR 350 WITH SHIPPING SO I AINT TRIPPIN ON TRYING TO GET BAD ASS AFTERMARKET RIMS YET...I WANNA GO TO A 5 LUG PATTERN SO ITS EASIER TO FIND THE ONES I WANT..BUT IN THE MEAN TIME, IM GONNA RIDE THE ESCALADES.....MY TRUCK STILL NEEDS BODYWORK N SHIT, BUT I LOVE IT...IM STILL DECIDING WETHER OR NOT TO GET BUCKETS OR KEEP MY BENCH...THE REAR HAS A MEAN HOP RIGHT NOW (AROUND 6-8 INCHES AIRED ALL THE WAY) AND MY BENCH SOFTENS THE BLOW A LIL BIT...IM JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO PUT SOME SUBS WITH THE BENCH!! ILL POST PICS OF THE PROCESS WHEN I CAN,.. THE LCA ARE BOTH NOTCHED AND THE UPPERS ARE SWAPPED FROM DRIVER TO PASS ETC...IM STILL WAITING TO FIND OR FAB THE UPPER TO GET MORE LIFT... IM JUST HAVING PROBS WITH THE WHEELS NOT BEING ABLE TO TUCK OR TURN WITH THE ESCALADES... IF ANYONE KNOWS A WAY TO KEEP THE STOCK FENDERS AND STILL RIDE THE SCALADES,..PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!THANKS!!   
dwatkins   +1y

Where abouts are you located? If you do wanna ditch the bench let me know cause Ill try and get it off you. I have some amigo fenders too we might be able to do some trading on if you decide to go that way. Let me know.