threads
Page 1 of 2
Isuzu \  PLEASE HELP! ABOUT TO BAG 92 WITH 18" ESCALADE RIMS AND DROP SPINDELS..NEED TO LAY FRAME AND TUCK!!

PLEASE HELP! ABOUT TO BAG 92 WITH 18" ESCALADE RIMS AND DROP SPINDELS..NEED TO LAY FRAME AND TUCK!!

Isuzu Make Specific
views 1471
replies 14
following 10

GHOSTMAN   +1y
I HAVE A 92 PICKUP  GETTIN READY TO BAG, I HAVE ESCALADE RIMS (NOT BORED OUT YET), DO I HAVE TO BORE THEM OR CAN I JUST SHAVE OFF THE CLIPS ON THE HUB? I ALSO NEED TO TUCK WITH THE RIMS AND I HEARD THE ONLY WAY I CAN DO IT IS WITH AMIGO FENDERS..IS THIS TRUE AND WHAT YEAR DO I USE? THANKS GUYS!!!!
nvrdoned50   +1y

holy caps lock...
ford04focus   +1y
bore em out bolt em on and see what happens
92zuzuman   +1y
all the amigo fenders will work. And bore out the wheels.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

i have seen it done with stock fenders but not sure what they did...and if you hit the caps lock key you letters will be smaller
ford04focus   +1y
Edited: 3/27/2010 9:56:06 PM by ford04focus

i think the only way it can be done with stock fenders is with stock spindles which can be easily done
tuckinlugs06   +1y

still not sure why everyone spends the same amount on a stock set of wheels as if they were to buy some aftermarket wheels

ford04focus   +1y
i know what you mean my truck came with cadis and i hate them i want my kmcs so bad
idrgbdy   +1y

i heard drop spindles will push the wheels out and hit the fenders. my buddy is laying frame on 20's with amigo fenders and stock spindles. he is gonna bodydrop his this winter. he said he is gonna follow this dude's steps... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/859459 regardless, laid out zu's are badass!
dwatkins   +1y

I had a Nissan 720 with the tabs shaved of the hubs but I didnt do it myself, it was done when I got it. I would recommend boring them out. Take one of the stock Isuzu wheels down to your local machine shop with the escalades and tell them you need the center bore the same as the stock wheel. I believe mine was 110mm but not positive.