Ask A Pro \  were is everyone getting there uniballs

were is everyone getting there uniballs

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 1816
replies 23
following 12

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Edited: 3/17/2010 8:38:38 PM by Chopped Mazda

Any of the Cups i make for the bearings, i allways put a super hard angle on them, so that you get maximum travel, same with the bottom side.  I never understood why the other companies dont put a harder angle on the cups to gain more travel.... I once had a customer send me a cup from Ballistic, and I couldnt believe that they wernt machined teh same way i had allways done mine in the past.... it was weird.  If you can deffinentally spend the money and get ones that are machined by hand, you will get the better quality, and more travel! And dont mess around, machine some smoothe caps for the uppers, it will get you a TON more travel than a regular MA spacer.  Thats what ive allways done.   
post photo
TacoFel   +1y

Taylor can you send me a price on a complete setup, two uppers two lowers.  I am making arms now and presently have it mocked up with FSC upper bj's and S-10 lower bj's.  Do you make the spindle studs too???   
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I really can machine anything you need for a setup.  I can do the basic uni-ball kit, with the Cups, Bearings, and MA spacers, all machined for maximum travel, and i can also machine your uppers to match the ones like above as well, it costs a bit more that way, but it really extends the travel you get.  Shoot me an email to info@michiganmetalworks.com and i will give you a quote on all of that, its easier that posting back and forth on here.  thanks   Taylor
bagged89S10   +1y

does anyone sell screw in uniballs for mustang ii control arms?