Page 1 of 3
Ask A Pro \  were is everyone getting there uniballs

were is everyone getting there uniballs

Ask A Pro Q & A
views 1806
replies 23
following 12

riddinlow99   +1y
i found these ones but with the cups and spacers there 100 each http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Uniballs-p-202.html. i want to use them for my upper arms on my 99 ranger
scotto79   +1y

I got mine from Ballistic Fabrication, they were cheaper $100 each either with high misalignment spacers.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Kartek. I was unimpressed with the Ballistic ones.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Qa1 are the ones i use and sell. Ive used most of the other brands, and so far ive been more impressed with the QA1 stuff.   Taylor
Just_Robert   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by riddinlow99i found these ones but with the cups and spacers there 100 each http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/Uniballs-p-202.html. i want to use them for my upper arms on my 99 ranger---------------------------------------------They take forever!!!
e10pvmt   +1y
i ordered the ones from ballistic...125 for both with cups and misalignment spacers.....Seth, what is your not impressed with...so far i am not impressed with ship time...ordered 2/21 just shipped yesterday
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
There ship times blows dick from ballistic, as does the fact that everything i get from them is filthy dirty.  Every bearing ive bought from them has honestly looked used... , even tho they have come in a sealed package, they looked used.     Taylor
bill brasky   +1y
Cancer...oh. Not what you were asking  Sorry!
k24 rd6   +1y

I buy them from Kartek. Expensive, but they always have had what I needed in stock. Not really sure about their shippping since they are only 15 minutes from me.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Poly does take forever these days. Ballistic does too, and I think it's because they are getting busier. The used to get stuff out to me same day. But honestly I was not impressed with the machine work on the set I got from them. I have gotten misalignment spacers from them recently too that where just plain rough. The bearings didn't actually fit in the cups I got, I had to stick them in the lathe and cut some of the ID on them just to get a press fit. Plus they are steel, which if you run them in and out a lot, will eventually get sloppy. Chromoly will not, and for about $8 more than at Ballistic I can get a chromoly cup with nicer machining. I had some comparison pictures at one point, with Kartek stuff next to Ballistic, and the difference is just incredible to me. The cost is more, but to me it's worth it. Plus Kartek ships to me same day, and I get it the day after. I have been very happy with Kartek and I use them as much as I can. I have a lot of their products on a car I am working on right now. Also I honestly like the FK stuff better than the QA1 I have been using, when it come sot rod ends or bearings.