Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32502
replies 285
following 115

cookiemonster13   +1y

whens the planned completion?
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cookiemonster13whens the planned completion?---------------------------------------------No idea, hopefully in a few months
22below   +1y

Bumping my thread just in case the guy that is going to, or has been banned is still on making hate posts in threads.At least someone would comment on my build.....
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Looking good. Ready to see more!
crewcabondubs   +1y

need more pics. i always wanted to do an excursion.  
TwistedKreation   +1y

What kind of rims are you running?  They look like KMCs to me.
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Dub Hustla's
KRamseyKustomz   +1y
A guy i work with paints for this guy on the side check em out builds crazy stuff!  http://www.customautosbytim.com/
mike86mazda   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by B rad rangeron22zBumping my thread just in case the guy that is going to, or has been banned is still on making hate posts in threads.At least someone would comment on my build.....---------------------------------------------Im sure if you post some status updates with pics you would get some posts to your build thread,  Or if you responed to questions with something other than no idea maybe a couple of months you might get more attention?
22below   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KRamseyKustomzA guy i work with paints for this guy on the side check em out builds crazy stuff!  ---------------------------------------------I look forward to when that guy makes the 2011 Excursion, I am thinking about the new 2011 lights for my Excursion. Will just have to see the difference in size compared to the 08-10, plus the bumper is different, but anything is possible....