Ford Excursion, named Bigg Brown, w/ 26s and facelift

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 32414
replies 285
following 115

22below   +1y
Edited: 1/24/2011 11:14:04 PM by B rad rangeron22z

Edited: 5/11/2010 1:48:31 AM by B rad rangeron22z

This build started last August and should be on the road pretty soon.I dont know if I will go wild with body mods on this one since I want to drive it daily and this SUV already takes up a full parking space.Cant imagine shaving this beast and then walk out to the parking lot to see 2 new dents in the doors that were shaved smooth.Anyway, I needed a SUV that could haul some people around, almost bought an old Chevy Burb, but everyone has a Chevy laying on 26s.So my bright idea is to buy a truck that everyone lifts, go figure its a Ford Excursion, but it seats 8 for now and hopefully when its layed out too.The mods that are in progress are getting it to lay body on a 305-30-26 tire, and 2010 Superduty front end swap.Its all being done at Lowboy Motorsports... http://lowboymotorsports.com/site2/gallery/main.php/v/2001+EXCURSION/or if you have a Facebook... www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Mesa-AZ/Lowboy-Motorsports/94297992537?ref=nf
TexasKhaos   +1y

Cant wait to see it done! Glad laying out Ford diesels is becoming a growing trend
shlamdchevy   +1y

I have always been partial to Diesels laid out.. to rich for my blood though! it'll look good.
tealchevy   +1y
ooooo baby!
Reyna_Bros   +1y

Now that's what I like to see!!!!!Makes me want to get rid of my lifted one and lay one of these bitches out!
snooptodd   +1y

Looks good. Now hurry up and finish it!!!
bodydropped   +1y
that a v10 or a 5.4?
dwright27   +1y
more pics of rear set-up  
bigjon   +1y
This thing is so awesome, is it getting close to being finished?   I'm not a ford fan but i would drive the shit out of this thing!
22below   +1y

Firewall still needs to be cut...
post photo