threads
Page 3 of 3
Photoshop \  photoshop is nice but........

photoshop is nice but........

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1365
replies 29
following 13

WHATABURGER   +1y
I do hand drawn renderings as well, but finding someone willing to pay for them is another thing!!!!!!!!!! 
crochface   +1y
Edited: 3/24/2010 5:19:22 PM by crochface

im down to do hand drawn renderings any day, but no one ever askes for em.heres the major problem with hand drawn ones though. a majority of the people wanting renderings can never make up thier mind and always want to make changes.from an oldschool hand drawn artists point of view thier is nothing worse than drawing something and when your done they want you to change it cause you cant.changing colors in photoshop can be done with the click of a button. and whats even cooler about photoshop is you can do a hand drawn one in photoshop and still be able to make changes to it.heres a painted rendering i did in photoshop
post photo
ctp concepts   +1y
hey look its the 31 model A randy and me  built in your surface add .....didnt you put that on shirts too ........yea nick i have seen your web site and you def got some good art .........and i do see your point and that cont look killer i just dont like when the wheels dont look right and everything els just looks a lil off its photo shop these guys just need spend a lil more time and make it look  right but yea i cant compete with the price you guys can charge ......and i tell the customer i cant change anything once its done ...lets see some of the hand drawn stuff whataburger 
dragwindsor   +1y
Indeed. If you offered dual views for $65 like me, you'd be drawing ALOT more.
KEG Media   +1y
very nice hand drawn work but i would have to disagree about photoshop renderings being off.  it depends on whos doing them for one.  not all hand drawn are nice either.  you have those that are good and terrible at both and those who are in between with both.  i wouldnt say all those you posted that you did have wheels are all correct proportion. the photoshop ones you posted are hardly renderings though.  look like someone was just doing a chop.
offthewall   +1y
thought id post the newest...
post photo
mikedb   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ctp conceptsbut whatever happened to good old fashion hand drawn renderings ??????? just a thought --------------------------------------------- Graphic design/art is for people who can't draw. Atleast that's what I say to make my self feel better.
post photo
KEG Media   +1y
a graphic design business is for an artist that made it.
WHATABURGER   +1y
.... I have to agree with Robbie on this one......

Lots of starving artists out there....

only a few make a living at it.....

I am lucky and thankful to be one of those!
ChadCrissDesign   +1y
--------------------------------------------

offthewall said:

Edited: 3/18/2010 9:42:24 PM by offthewall

all done in colored pencil... to be honest, all i really use for tools is a straight edge ruler... guess you could say i have pretty steady hands?

--------------------------------------------

so sick, I love all of them!!!
post photo
post photo
post photo