Photoshop \  few new renderings

few new renderings

Photoshop General Discussions
views 6844
replies 48
following 20

warpedrenderings   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 1:57:52 AM by bamfben

wasted my last post last month so im just going to post alot of pics, of the stuff im working on got one i cant post yet but wll when i get the go ahead       
jayslowlow   +1y
Edited: 11/3/2009 3:46:38 PM by jayslowlow

nice work!!! that back half on the last truck is just f'n sick n  nasty DAMN!!!!
warpedrenderings   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 1:58:15 AM by bamfben

Edited: 11/12/2009 11:33:14 PM by bamfbenthanks man i dont reply to much anymore because i only get 5 posts after this one i got 2 left but here is another pic i got a little more done then in the pic almsot got the rear clip finished, i usally post all this stuff on infamousnissan because it doesnt squash my pics and it posts them big 
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 2:14:31 AM by bamfben

i made these thumb nails links  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
LAYEDF150   +1y

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU CAN DO A BANNERS LIKE THE ONE IM GONNA POST. I DONT WANT A RENDERING BUT I WANT A BANNER MADE WITH THE CAR CLUB IM IN.IF SO HOW MUCH WILL YOU CHARGE TO DO IT. HERE IS THE BANNER
DougyFrisch   +1y
holy shit bro!! that dime and c10 are sick... your really fine tuning your work a LOT! I know you got limited posts but if you got anymore shots please post em man
warpedrenderings   +1y
ya man this is my last post but i think this week im goning to actally be able to get a gold membership again. i was holding out posting until i could finish up some stuff but i got my rendering posted in radical renderings and have been doing a few for people that i cant post yet but here is a few other things i can that i was workin on, then the s-10 i put the tires on backwords so i need to fix that when i got the time and finish it up. then i got the c-10 draggin but im still workin on getting the sparks to glow just right. if you want to see them full size jsut righ click hit view image.        
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo