threads
Page 2 of 3
Photoshop \  photoshop is nice but........

photoshop is nice but........

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1347
replies 29
following 13

GraphicDisorder   +1y
You see so much photoshop because frankly its very easy to learn and get into compared to hand drawing.  Small children can learn to photoshop, and lets not forget the idea of doing a rendering to start with is to display what you think it may look like when complete so photoshop renderings can help some one pick color/stance/wheel size/etc.  Hand drawing guys cant really do that without redrawing it again each time.  Which would be super expensive and time consuming.      That all said I find a good hand drawn rendering is 100 times better than most photoshop renderings.  This coming from a guy that used to do photoshop renderings for a living, I stopped doing them and was thrilled at my choice. 
nvr53   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SSM-BrandtYou see so much photoshop because frankly its very easy to learn and get into compared to hand drawing.  Small children can learn to photoshop, and lets not forget the idea of doing a rendering to start with is to display what you think it may look like when complete so photoshop renderings can help some one pick color/stance/wheel size/etc.  Hand drawing guys cant really do that without redrawing it again each time.  Which would be super expensive and time consuming.   That all said I find a good hand drawn rendering is 100 times better than most photoshop renderings.  This coming from a guy that used to do photoshop renderings for a living, I stopped doing them and was thrilled at my choice. ---------------------------------------------think we finnaly agree on something brandt
GraphicDisorder   +1y

The seas could part, watch out... lol. 
ctp concepts   +1y
do i sense some hostility between you two ....what did you do to piss him off jeff 
offthewall   +1y
Edited: 3/18/2010 9:42:24 PM by offthewall

all done in colored pencil... to be honest, all i really use for tools is a straight edge ruler... guess you could say i have pretty steady hands?
post photo
post photo
post photo
ctp concepts   +1y
looks good jake ...i love seeing hand drawn lets see some more ....thats all i use too  the prisma colored pencils 
ctp concepts   +1y
    here are a few more i have done .......working on some right now too....ill post them when i get them done  
post photo
post photo
post photo
nvr53   +1y

hay jake that caddy is sick.and trav to answer youre question well have a seat this might take awhile lol
offthewall   +1y

thanks alot guys. ill post more soon.. and i like the style you got going on with the backgrounds and whatnot. good stuff.