threads
Page 1 of 3
Photoshop \  photoshop is nice but........

photoshop is nice but........

Photoshop General Discussions
views 1341
replies 29
following 13

ctp concepts   +1y
but whatever happened to good old fashion hand drawn renderings ??????? just a thought 
dtesilverado   +1y
With respect to all you computer dudes out there, me not being one. i think the photoshop renderings defeat the purpose of a true rendering. Dont Get me wrong the shiny graphics and smooth lines are cool but the wheels are always out of proportion and wierd angles. and also it seems like everyone uses the same images to turn into a custom photoshoped truck. not really what i call "ART". Pick up a pencil and peice of paper and start scribbling. these are some that i found online .. i mean come on you call these renderings lol        
post photo
post photo
warpedrenderings   +1y
probally wont see to many more hand drawn ones in the future since alot of schools are cutting art classes, i always like the hand drawn ones but got into doing 3d modeling then ended up doing vehical modeling and renderings where i create the picture from nothing but one single polygon and end up with 500k polygons when im done.
ctp concepts   +1y
well thats just too bad i was self taught i never had a art class ...i guess im just old school and like the hand drawn like foose and steve stanford ......no disrespect to you though .....and the pics i posted are two i just recently did 
nvr53   +1y

gota say i actually agree with you trav .hand drawn renderings are the only way for me .the new age of 3d modeling and photoshop is clean but there is no soul in it.glad to see you are finaly showing youre face around here .
retro dime   +1y
How are you gonna compare a nice hand drawn rendering to a couple shitty "photochops"? Its like me comparing this...  To this...  I like nice hand drawn renderings just as much as the next guy but everyone has their own preference. 
post photo
post photo
ctp concepts   +1y
well my problem with photoshop is that i have yet to see too many guys get everything right on it not to slam you but like the one you just posted the motor does look like it belongs  hey i cant photoshop for shit but look at ben rickel his look all correct .....i dont mean any disrespect i just want to see more guys doin hand drawn cuz everyone and their mom are doin  photoshop ones ....im just old school i guess ...what do i know i also like the fire truck too 
warpedrenderings   +1y
mine look right because im not using photoshop except to hit the sharpen button once and ad warped rendering to them and even the warped part i built in 3d and thats the extent of what i use photoshop for other then to make a grafix texture or textures for backrounds as maps for 3d objects. other then that its a wire frame i build and ad shaders  im basicly drawing every think you see with a mouse it like drawing with a brick .  a good photoshop is one you cant tell that even is one.  no matter waht type of rendering it is or what quality they are they for 3 reasons, 1 to motivate inspire and give a guy some sort of goal and plan, 2 as a forum of art that the person that made it and the person it was made for can be proud of it. and 3 so some dumbshit dont put a honda civic  front end on a f-250 lol
ctp concepts   +1y
hahahahha so true