threads
Page 132 of 132
Mini Truckin General \  Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Michigan Metal Works ---- Updates : Please Read.

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 52126
replies 1319
following 232

i3owdown   +1y
what are your lead times on a set of upper and lower arms?
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Robert, I was only trying 1 at a time, but it just loads and loads and loads.... not sure what the problem might be... I will try again this weekend to see if its possibly a browser issue.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Danny - It depends on what arms your looking for. Wait times are generally 4-8 weeks. The more common stuff, we are starting to stock, so its a smaller wait time
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Haven't updated this in over 2 years. Just checking to see if i can even post pictures again here....

Anyone still here?

post photo
FXDGRND   +1y
Great question. First time I checked out the site in ?? Guess everyone does a whats up on SSM occasionally
droppedmitsu   +1y
Yup we are still here and trying to get traffic back to the site. Keep posting updates again Taylor.
cuzican   +1y
I still check in on rare occasion
juicedwagon   +1y
Post cool shit!
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I would love to post stuff, but honestly i cant get the code to work. and attaching each individual photo is hard with this uploader.

Is there any way to edit posts as well?

Im trying to arrange some photos so that there multipule photos in one picture to upload, so that may help as well....

droppedmitsu   +1y
No way to edit and can only upload them with the uploader I believe. Hopefully when the new site layout/update is done that will be changed.