1st gen crew cab bd with 87 grand national drivetrain GPC

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 10459
replies 170
following 56

onelowrov   +1y
thanx alot guys
IM_SAYIN   +1y
glad to see this badass truck on the road... looks so sick, one of my all time favorite trucks, cant wait to see it complete... whats the word on your (or your bros) blazer... cause that thing is sick too... need a thread for that!
FXDGRND   +1y
Engine compartment looks great.
Devs93   +1y
was lookin damn good at cnd
onelowrov   +1y
Edited: 8/5/2012 4:10:45 PM by rov

onelowrov   +1y
again thanks for all the compliments guys. they helped keep me motivated and focused during the entire build. but i also had TONS and TONS of help from close friends Matt from FATTYS CHASIS with all of the fab and supplying a bunch of the parts, Jim with hybriding gn harness to blazer harness, John with a lil bit of everything (actually alot of everything), my bro Nick w alot of misc. stuff, Bob getting the gn motor running great, my dad Jerry for some of the bitch work and of coarse my wife Melanie for putting up w the 2.5 year build thus far! With out all of them there is no way i would be able to show you guys what ive had in my head for years and be able to drive such a fun and unique truck. As for my bros blazer still getting worked on and should be seeing it next year for sure jus not sure if it will be in a finished state. thanks for the compliments on his ride also. talk to or see ya guys soon
onelowrov   +1y
a few picks of my bros blazer, it has a build thread on here but hasnt been updated for a while.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
gpc duallac   +1y
Hello guys, I am nick w/ the blazer michaels brother. yes It has been a while since i posted anything but there has been lots of money been spent since i posted, I bought art singlr sdjustable shocks x4, a art one off muscle bar for front, stereo is fully functional , valve covers modified, new serpentine kit, fuel cell at chrome shop, etc etc etc. Keep an eye on my build i will start updating again soon as long as everything stays calm lol.
FireCrotch   +1y
with how much chrome his brother is getting done, i am sure they just got that done as well
leydbck   +1y
Probably a chrome side molding. Tint shop in my area sells the stuff. It is a rubber/plastic stuff that is chrome and just attaches with an adhesive backing.