Page 1 of 1
Old School Minis \  quick question?

quick question?

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 445
replies 9
following 6

low intentionz   +1y
im gonna do the upper and lower c arm flip on my mazda, but b4 i do, im running 15" pathfinder wheels  will i have to cut the inner fender so they dont rub or will i have enough space
gimp5561   +1y

are you talking about flipping the ball joints ????
low intentionz   +1y
yes
low intentionz   +1y
just read the how to. it seems simple enough to do  but the the auhtor of the how to never mentioned if he had to cut the inner fenders.just  would be nice to know so i dont have to relocate everything that sits on the inner fender and just go buy drop spindles
maz duh   +1y

If your pathfinders have a 50 series tire wrapped around them you can lay frame and not hit the inner fenders. I had a pathfinder rim with a 50 series tire on my old mazda and they didn't hit the wheel wells up front when I laid it out, I could actually turn lock to lock with the front all the way down and nothing hit. For your static drop you will have no worries so get to the cutting and good luck.
low intentionz   +1y
thnaks for the info
maz duh   +1y

NP bro
low intentionz   +1y
well its done, now i know im gonna bag it gonna fab my own c notches ,4-link and order me some bags. a little short on cash these days so im just gonna run  s-valves for now.paint scheme is stillup in the air, but this truck was hammered on from the previous owner.so i threw some black primer on it till i can have someone who knows what they r doing when it comes to paint cause i suck at body work and paint. but for now shes road worthy. not a bad for running b-sreies for $600. 
post photo
a969c1   +1y
rock that thing just like it is! damn some bags
laynwindows   +1y

i've got more bags than i can shake a stick at, and they're all new, im willin to part with them, let me know
Page 1 of 1