threads
Page 2 of 4
General Discussion \  anyone ever seen such a thing??

anyone ever seen such a thing??

General Discussion
views 2706
replies 33
following 18

onefasthoagie   +1y
on what?? a bigfoot truck???
d.fens   +1y

Probably on a mid-80's Caprice Classic or Coupe DeVille.
onefasthoagie   +1y

you mean a hoop devile, where the rims tripple the value of the car?
low95xlt   +1y
^^^ hahaha i think the truck seen will max out at 26's and bodydrops anything bigger is overkill
onefasthoagie   +1y

then my 16's is underkill?? 16's for ever baby. your all a bunch o trend following tools!!!!

that and im poor.
diabolic kustoms   +1y
2 years ago jessie had a h2 on 30's but I have never seen the truck your talking about. And the 30's were made by mht who makes all of jessie james wheels. He doesn't have a foundry to forge wheels only a cnc and it takes a very long time to make one 18 inch bike wheel..so I'm calling bullshit
grenier58   +1y
well i know this ben shady's square body is on 24's and it was a night mare to make all that work you could prolly get a b.d on on this rig but man its so tight now it would b pushing it.... so i know if he said a round short nose ford had it ill would say bullshit....youngster or not i dunno if u could make it work even if u wanted 2!!!
nuklheadtattoo   +1y
I have had every Truckn mag to date and never seen it? Sport and streettruck also.

Could it be done??...If the fenders tall enough to cover the wheel size anything could be done! Thats not to say it wont drive like S***!
low95xlt   +1y
i think you would have to pie cut or stretch the fenders to make it work i am callin bs but what do i know i dont even have a dually
monzter kuztomz   +1y
MIC ( Master Image Customs ) put 30s on a 2007 Avalanche. It's laid out on the running boards though, not the body. I don't see how you could lay a body dropped Dually out on 30s, the 315/30R30 tires are about 37 1/2" tall.

MIC's 2007 Avalanche on 30s
thread post photo