Page 2 of 3
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics in a Charger

Hydroholics in a Charger

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1075
replies 28
following 14

dragndime   +1y
its looking great man. do you pull the inner fenders in all the cars you do?
tre5   +1y

just the ones that need it gone to go lower. That last pic shows the pinch weld that I cut and hammered flat. It let sthe car go about 1" lower. Everything should be wrapped up tomorrow.
okcderek   +1y
On cars like this and 300s....what all do you have to mod underneath to get them to lay harder on 22s?  I am tossing the idea of getting a 300 or a Magnum this year and really want to put one of your setups on it w/ some 22s.
dragndime   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by tre5 just the ones that need it gone to go lower. That last pic shows the pinch weld that I cut and hammered flat. It let sthe car go about 1" lower. Everything should be wrapped up tomorrow. --------------------------------------------- sounds great man. anything that will let it go lower! ha. ill probably head out that way tomorrow afternoon.
JMacBlazinLacin   +1y

jeremy did my magnum,, did the pinch molding folded like this one, and notched for rear contol arm,,, to lay harder you also have to notch subframe for halfshafts to clear,, and as far as tires,, mine are giants now 265/35,, but if you run a 255/30 rubber is is .02 smaller than stock tires and mine lays with stocks not my meaty tires so im gettin those ordered asap,,, jeremy does badass installs,, and HYDROHOLICS has best customer service,, this charger will b nasty and anyone wanting to lay a LX go with HYDROHOLICS and you will love it,,, forget about bags,, ride quality is phenomenal as anyone wit a HYDROHOLICS setup will say the same

tre5   +1y

In order to get them to really lay on the ground A LOT has to be done. Look at the surface pics of the bring the noize show and check out Ryan's black 300 on 24's. That car lays on the ground, however, he also cut the entire trunk floor pan out and raised it up. Also the front fenders, frame, and upper strut towers have all been redone. To get them to lay hard on the tires it only requires folding that pinch weld over like I snapped a pic of.
okcderek   +1y
Yeah, I just want one to lay hard on the tires. If or when we do get one, it will more than likely be a car my wife will drive more than me.
dragndime   +1y
yea, i will probably get smaller tires before all that cutting, haha. im sure ill be happy with how it sits. i have the 265/35 tires, but will be getting new wheels and tires soon. 
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Ben, I think your wheels on the Charger looks great...especially laid out.  Smaller tires would be nice though.  Thanks for you support. -Aaron
TufLuv80   +1y

Saw a teaser pic of the car from Ben. The car looks sic!!!  Now you gotta tub it buddy so you can lay!!! hahaha