Page 2 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Juiced Rides of BTN

Juiced Rides of BTN

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 864
replies 16
following 13

1SICKCANYON   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCLGoes to show that you CAN get the attention of magazines with a black vehicle --------------------------------------------- thats def good to know cus im really thinking bout it as a color choice
post photo
mista337   +1y

That black 300 looks good. Is the setup as clean as the exterior? Any pics?
tuckinlugs06   +1y

damn thos white black wheels are sick
20runner   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mista337That black 300 looks good. Is the setup as clean as the exterior? Any pics?---------------------------------------------THE BLACK 300 GOT "BEST HYDRAULICS".  I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY PICS OF IT ONLINE YET, BUT HE DOES HAVE A PROFILE ON SSM.  DLYDRGGR is it. There are pics of the entire build up of his car, including the setup. Truely a flawless car.....
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Finally a picture of the setup in Ryan's 300.  Best Hydraulics Install award winner at the show. 
post photo
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Wish I could have contributed.  Next year I should have all 3 rides there, all juiced.
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

WOW tight to see so many rides, im finally getting people up here in Nor Cal to quit being scared and let me juice some cars, so just ordered a 1 pump 5 dump setup from Derek, and gonna throw some juice on a bmw convt, the customer has a friend who has the same car bagged and he didnt want the same issues (waiting for air, no lift and a shitty ride) so i took him for a ride in my Acura with the roof cut and all and he was sold, said it was the best ride ever, so we went with hydros, im sure when his buddy sees the difference he is gonna switch, i will be redoing my setup to the new hydroholic products soon, thanks derek and aaron for coming out with some bad ass shit. And i look forward to buying alot more setups in the future, this is a start to a new revolution, and im glad to be a part, and next year i am defenitely coming out for BTN 2011 and i will have the TL there.