Page 4 of 10
Nissan Trucks \  Your favorite Titans!

Your favorite Titans!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 5594
replies 97
following 56

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

The white Titan with the QX56 front end from Japan is amazing.  It's in the new Street Trucks.
DeepSouthS10   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCLThe white Titan with the QX56 front end from Japan is amazing.  It's in the new Street Trucks.---------------------------------------------Dont have the new Street Trucks. Anyone got pics of this?
06_footy   +1y

^Yeah id like to see pics of it as well.
Dirtysouth10102   +1y
Please post more pictures of jimmys dually titan!!
06_footy   +1y
Edited: 3/22/2010 9:00:07 PM by 06_footy

Their site is down temporarily for some reason...that blows

FoolInjected   +1y

I can remember having to jack mine up all the way to turn,but not anymore lock to lock laid out on 26's

Jance Customs   +1y

My friend has one with Armada front end and they removed the plastic bed rails and welded them up. Lay's frame on 26's.    And long story short, they have to repaint most of the truck...
post photo
post photo
post photo
belowclvl   +1y
I have a Titan bagged on 22s set up for 24s but can't figure out how to post pics on this iPhone
06_footy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jance CustomsMy friend has one with Armada front end and they removed the plastic bed rails and welded them up. Lay's frame on 26's.    And long story short, they have to repaint most of the truck...---------------------------------------------Yeah He goes by Opie on Infamousnissan. He hardly updates his stuff but his truck is amazing and im happy he finally got it done. Soory to hear about the paint issues though. Thats sucks...
post photo
post photo
post photo
tre5   +1y

That is not an Armada front end, it is the Infiniti QX front end. The armada's front end is the same as the titan, with the exception of chrome on the bumper and a color matched grill.