Page 2 of 10
Nissan Trucks \  Your favorite Titans!

Your favorite Titans!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 5590
replies 97
following 56

06_footy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lwstinpa51Heres my buddy Alecs Nissan Titan driven daily as soon as he got it home from the dealer started cutting,Truck is bodied on 26s, made his own shortned knuckles, control arms lots of stuff, but poor kid spent all his money on the truck and needs to invest in a beta camera so sry about the blurry pics ill upgrade to beta ones later. Couple shots of the stock but not look..   Heres 26s   Heres the blurry ones with bed dnt know which are beter so heres both ill get beter ones soon.   ---------------------------------------------Thats an awesome job. I was looking to BD my titan on 26's. Id love to get some shots of his front suspension. To see how he lay'd ground on 26's. If he's up for it that is
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
slamdxterra   +1y

whos building that dually titan??? 
lwstinpa51   +1y
Well the bodydrop wasnt bad u dnt have to go very far he did his in a weekend bec he had to drive it work mon,Fitting the wheels wasnt bad either he narrowed his rear at work and mouser wouldnt do his axles so he did his himself on the lathe. But the front he made shortned spindles because the control arms were at the point of flipping backwards and he took a little out of the control arms for a better steering raduis and camber than made a tubular set, and bec of the wheels he welded a uniball in the top of the spindle so he could get all the travel he needed. U gota relocate the hood hinges, hydroboost, tierods, section heater box, tires rub hood and come into the plastic wiper cowl part but he did the front in a week and a half longest part was waiting on uniballs but truely wasnt bad just lots and lots of mock up and tacking and testing.Heres some pics of what we got everything is at powdercoat now ill get more pics when its done 4 ya.    
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
06_footy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lwstinpa51Well the bodydrop wasnt bad u dnt have to go very far he did his in a weekend bec he had to drive it work mon,Fitting the wheels wasnt bad either he narrowed his rear at work and mouser wouldnt do his axles so he did his himself on the lathe. But the front he made shortned spindles because the control arms were at the point of flipping backwards and he took a little out of the control arms for a better steering raduis and camber than made a tubular set, and bec of the wheels he welded a uniball in the top of the spindle so he could get all the travel he needed. U gota relocate the hood hinges, hydroboost, tierods, section heater box, tires rub hood and come into the plastic wiper cowl part but he did the front in a week and a half longest part was waiting on uniballs but truely wasnt bad just lots and lots of mock up and tacking and testing.Heres some pics of what we got everything is at powdercoat now ill get more pics when its done 4 ya.    ---------------------------------------------Awesome man. Thanks for the pics. Its nice to know that my wants are obtainable
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
90yota   +1y

Damn....Titans have got to be one of the best looking trucks when they're layed out....I want one now!!!!
thedivineguy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 90yotaDamn....Titans have got to be one of the best looking trucks when they're layed out....I want one now!!!!--------------------------------------------- Screw that! I love the tundras laying body! More than that though I really dig the look of a crewcab gmc sierra long bed laying body! Coming soon!
DOWNHERE   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lwstinpa51Heres my buddy Alecs Nissan Titan driven daily as soon as he got it home from the dealer started cutting,Truck is bodied on 26s, made his own shortned knuckles, control arms lots of stuff, but poor kid spent all his money on the truck and needs to invest in a beta camera so sry about the blurry pics ill upgrade to beta ones later. Couple shots of the stock but not look..   Heres 26s   Heres the blurry ones with bed dnt know which are beter so heres both ill get beter ones soon.   ---------------------------------------------

Think I was parked next to this truck at the grounded for life show...  He has a big TV in the bed?

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
lwstinpa51   +1y
Nah no tv but we did park next to u at grounded for life...
ElCadillacKid   +1y
any Titan done up whether is layin' rocker or up on a  12" lift. i love these trucks. great thread btw!
bd94s10   +1y
slamdxterra (nate) - it is Jimmy from Jimmy's Rod n Customs outside of Daytona - http://www.myspace.com/jimmysrodncustom - he worked at Scrape n Customs in the past and has branched out.  Keep in mind everyone the Titan Dually isn't laid all the way out in the pic above.  He had it at the Turkey Rod Run at Daytona Speedway in Nov and it was all the way down.  It will be back running very soon so look for it at a show near you.  The truck is awesome to see in person.  The blue Titan is sick as well.   Later,Jason