views 5593
replies 97
following 56

NaviGangsta   +1y
Edited: 3/28/2010 10:59:00 PM by NaviGangsta

I was partial to my Titanlol 
post photo
06_footy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5That is not an Armada front end, it is the Infiniti QX front end. The armada's front end is the same as the titan, with the exception of chrome on the bumper and a color matched grill.---------------------------------------------Yep your correct, basically just the luxuriesh version of the Nissan Armada. Im starting to like the QX56 front dash alot more the more i see it.
Jance Customs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5That is not an Armada front end, it is the Infiniti QX front end. The armada's front end is the same as the titan, with the exception of chrome on the bumper and a color matched grill.---------------------------------------------Yeah that's right! It is the Infiniti front end and not he Armada, I couldn't remember which one it was. I'm not that familiar with Nissan's.And yes that is Opie's truck.
bdmpastx   +1y

I'm partial to mine but Kustoms Unlimiteds bue one is plain sick.Lays on 24s and on 26s
post photo
FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 4/2/2010 3:22:26 PM by FoolInjected

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bdmpastxI'm partial to mine but Kustoms Unlimiteds bue one is plain sick.Lays on 24s and on 26s^^^^^New wheels huh lookin good,I ordered me some 26" Intro's with 4" backspacing for the rear---------------------------------------------
post photo
bdmpastx   +1y

Nah I just put them on to see it layed out on 26" billets. That and to proove to all the nay sayers that said it couldn't lay out on 26"s and keep the booster in the stock location, and the fender clearance. There is is, it isn't a photoshop, it fully lays frame on 26s. The wheels belonged to a friend. I was going to buy some but I decided that it wasn't worth it. I plan on building something new and I would rather spend the money on it than add 5K in wheels on something that has already been featured.
FoolInjected   +1y

I understand,anyway it looks good 
belowclvl   +1y
Would anybody send me some pics of there frontends? My email is badlukvc@gmail.com. I prefer the ones that didn't do the chevy frontend. Thanks it's been a long road getting my truck driveable and the fronts next. You all have badass titans and hope one day mine will be the caliber of yalls.
Cesar aka Sammy   +1y
Edited: 3/31/2010 1:20:02 PM by Cesar aka Sammy

loll yeahh the wheels look familiar brian lol              
post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BadLukWould anybody send me some pics of there frontends? My email is badlukvc@gmail.com. I prefer the ones that didn't do the chevy frontend. Thanks it's been a long road getting my truck driveable and the fronts next. You all have badass titans and hope one day mine will be the caliber of yalls.---------------------------------------------I used spindles by Max from Bio Kustomz (not sure on that spelling).  Work awesome and save a ton of time.