Nissan Trucks \  Your favorite Titans!

Your favorite Titans!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 5574
replies 97
following 56

06_footy   +1y
Edited: 2/18/2010 3:23:37 PM by 06_footy

since there's threads on the favorites of hardbodies and 720s......post pics of your favorite Titan!

06_footy   +1y

^Seen jimmy's titan in person over at his shop and that truck is sick!
cookiemonster13   +1y

yeah both of these are my favorites, i cannot wait for jimmy to finish his!
Drug A Colorado   +1y

Jamey jordan and don bracken are doing one at innovative customs that from what i hear is suppost to be pretty bad ass. Ill try to find a pic.
relaxednoma   +1y
Courtney's titan when he did it and then after Chico redid it.Jimmy's dually titan is fucking bad ass, and so is the blue one      
sideshizzle   +1y
I wish I had clear windows in mine. 
relaxednoma   +1y
lol I wish I had clear glass in my effin s-series
lwstinpa51   +1y
Heres my buddy Alecs Nissan Titan driven daily as soon as he got it home from the dealer started cutting,Truck is bodied on 26s, made his own shortned knuckles, control arms lots of stuff, but poor kid spent all his money on the truck and needs to invest in a beta camera so sry about the blurry pics ill upgrade to beta ones later. Couple shots of the stock but not look..   Heres 26s     Heres the blurry ones with bed dnt know which are beter so heres both ill get beter ones soon.   
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Drug A Colorado   +1y
Edited: 2/18/2010 9:21:07 PM by Drug A Colorado

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=132977775&albumID=2491690&imageID=41428323  The one jamey jordan and don bracken are doing at innovative customs. I think its got 26s on it but i think it will still lay on a 28. You would have to ask jamey. Just what i heard.