threads
Page 4 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1705
replies 37
following 25

retro dime   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mexikan mini---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KPconceptsEdited: 2/15/2010 5:44:35 PM by KPconcepts---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mexikan mini---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????    HAHAHAHAHAHA--------------------------------------------- hahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO U DNT WANNA KNOW HER LMAO--------------------------------------------- I know her haha well Im pretty sure Christina right? lol I havent talked to her in forever. I remember her sayin her brother was in a club and would go to minitruck shows with his civic---------------------------------------------YUP ITS HER LOL DAMN SHE ALWAYS USE TO TALK ABOUT U  --------------------------------------------- haha i knew it! tell her i said whats up!
mexikan mini   +1y
--------------------------------------------- I know her haha well Im pretty sure Christina right? lol I havent talked to her in forever. I remember her sayin her brother was in a club and would go to minitruck shows with his civic---------------------------------------------YUP ITS HER LOL DAMN SHE ALWAYS USE TO TALK ABOUT U  --------------------------------------------- haha i knew it! tell her i said whats up!--------------------------------------------- FOSHOW BRO!  SHE SAYS HI! LOL 
mexikan mini   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chopped MazdaWhy does everyone need to have a label?   Just build a fucking car, drive the fuck out of it, and be happy... If you dont want to build a car... Dont.  stop worrying if people are gonna label you as a minitrucker or not.   Really.... who cares ? ---------------------------------------------I AM BUILDING A FUCKIN CAR, I DO HELLA DRIVE DA FUCK OUT OF IT , AND FOR SURE IM HAPPY, BUT IF A MINI TRUCKER IS CALLED A MINI TRUCKER KUZ HE HAVES A MINI TRUCK, A RICER BECAUSE IT HAS A RACE CAR, THEN WHAT DA HELL WE ARE?  I MEAN IF THEY ARE LABELED LIKE U SAY, WE SHOWLD BE LABEL TOO DONT U TINK????  WHAT EVERY BODY TINKS?????
Just_Robert   +1y
I hate being labeled period. I'm just a normal guy building the vehicle of my dreams. Who cares if I fit in with a certain group or club, because I really don't. In the real world, people don't wear Dickies to social events.
i8nt2lo   +1y
People don't wear Dickies to social events?
a969c1   +1y
i wonder if dickies corporate office workers wear dickies on casual fridays?
h8rstyle   +1y
Well im mexican, i was in a club, went to all kinds of shows, i dont really care if they call my car a lowrider, VIP style, rice burner, mini style blah blah blah its all labels that people have come up with over time just because it describes the style of the vehicle. It shouldnt even matter, if you think about it the person saying it is 1. just trying to be annoying by asking about it (LIKE YOUR SISTER) or 2. trying to communicate with you about your ride in whatever lingo they know. Sooooo dont worry about any style name you should go by, just work on your ride and be proud of it, dress how you like and be yourself.-H-oh and whats up with the sister pics!
mexikan mini   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h8rstyleWell im mexican, i was in a club, went to all kinds of shows, i dont really care if they call my car a lowrider, VIP style, rice burner, mini style blah blah blah its all labels that people have come up with over time just because it describes the style of the vehicle. It shouldnt even matter, if you think about it the person saying it is 1. just trying to be annoying by asking about it (LIKE YOUR SISTER) or 2. trying to communicate with you about your ride in whatever lingo they know. Sooooo dont worry about any style name you should go by, just work on your ride and be proud of it, dress how you like and be yourself.-H-oh and whats up with the sister pics!--------------------------------------------- im ma self i aint trying to b like no one alse nah its to fkn hard to post piks in this shit