threads
Page 3 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1706
replies 37
following 25

laynwindows   +1y

a mini truck is a mini truck, not a car, not a mid-size, and definately not a full size, but who gives a shit, anything that is seriously custom is cool in my opinion, not bolt on stuff, im talkin about cuttin and changing. and its fun to do it with your friends and hang out with em. and when you can, drive it to a show and have a kick ass time with everybody
twistedsdime   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA---------------------------------------------If he lived in West Virginia he could just shove his dick in her mouth to shut her up!
retro dime   +1y
Edited: 2/15/2010 5:44:35 PM by KPconcepts

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mexikan mini---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA--------------------------------------------- hahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO U DNT WANNA KNOW HER LMAO--------------------------------------------- I know her haha well Im pretty sure Christina right? lol I havent talked to her in forever. I remember her sayin her brother was in a club and would go to minitruck shows with his civic
obey   +1y

people think im a mexical because my truck moves up and down. I hate it.
mexikan mini   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KPconceptsEdited: 2/15/2010 5:44:35 PM by KPconcepts---------------------------------------------Originally posted by mexikan mini---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????    HAHAHAHAHAHA--------------------------------------------- hahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO U DNT WANNA KNOW HER LMAO--------------------------------------------- I know her haha well Im pretty sure Christina right? lol I havent talked to her in forever. I remember her sayin her brother was in a club and would go to minitruck shows with his civic--------------------------------------------- YUP ITS HER LOL DAMN SHE ALWAYS USE TO TALK ABOUT U 
i8nt2lo   +1y
If you work on your truck, spend money on it, participate in a club or shows regularly, have done it for a while, hang out with people that do the same.....that's a .....deal with it.  Passion, hobby, lifestyle...it's all the same.
post photo
post photo
mike86mazda   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by I8NT2LOIf you work on your truck, spend money on it, participate in a club or shows regularly, have done it for a while, hang out with people that do the same.....that's a .....deal with it.  Passion, hobby, lifestyle...it's all the same.---------------------------------------------

Hobby: an auxiliary activity. Passion: a strong liking or desire for or devotion to some activity, object, or concept. Lifestyle: The typical way of life of an individual, group, or culture.  How is a passion or a hobby the same as a lifestyle? Im sure I dont speak for just me but my family, the military, and school, come before my minitruck, so you can live your minitruckin lifestyle... I'll stick with my PASSION....
post photo
post photo
i8nt2lo   +1y
Wow, you took some time to really look up definitions?  Didn't know we were going so literal on everything here.  What you call a PASSION, I call a lifestyle, same difference Mr. Webster.  Where, in your research of definitions, did you see lifestyle meaning "to put something in front of other activities"?  You wrote it yourself.... a lifestyle is a way of life of an individual, group, or culture.......uh......that's pretty dead on to me.
post photo
FreaksLo720   +1y

they just call me "FREAK" that works for me 
mike86mazda   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by I8NT2LOWow, you took some time to really look up definitions?  Didn't know we were going so literal on everything here.  What you call a PASSION, I call a lifestyle, same difference Mr. Webster.  Where, in your research of definitions, did you see lifestyle meaning "to put something in front of other activities"?  You wrote it yourself.... a lifestyle is a way of life of an individual, group, or culture.......uh......that's pretty dead on to me.---------------------------------------------:LOL:   
post photo