threads
Page 2 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1704
replies 37
following 25

chafin   +1y
it seems like the people getting into this these days don't understand the reasoning. its not about labels or being on the latest dvd's tearing your ride up.  they have or are getting the wrong impression about this passion we have.  its about doing what you love and enjoying it with friends. im with you taylor they just don't get it
spider97   +1y
im  mexican so even though i have a lowered mini people always say lowrider. in my eyes lowriders rock 13s and whitewall but whatever
chafin   +1y
im from south georgia were anything lowered is called a lowrider and i have been called all kinds of names, whats your point
DOWNHERE   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA---------------------------------------------ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
4DOORWHORE   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Chopped MazdaWhy does everyone need to have a label?   Just build a fucking car, drive the fuck out of it, and be happy... If you dont want to build a car... Dont.  stop worrying if people are gonna label you as a minitrucker or not.   Really.... who cares ? ---------------------------------------------WORD
4DOORWHORE   +1y

if someone is guna call me anything call me a DRAGGER LOL

i8nt2lo   +1y
Like I said, it's a lifestyle, you either live it or not.  If you have to ask......you've already got your answer.  And the "pics of your sister" post was too damn funny!!
mexikan mini   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA--------------------------------------------- hahahahahahahahahahah LMFAO U DNT WANNA KNOW HER LMAO
mexikan mini   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by spider97im  mexican so even though i have a lowered mini people always say lowrider. in my eyes lowriders rock 13s and whitewall but whatever --------------------------------------------- I KNOW I FKN HATE DA SHIT, JUST CUZ UR MEXIKAN AND DRIVE A CUSTOM CAR/TRUCK THEY TINK IS A LOWRIDER
mike86mazda   +1y

If it rides LOW then its a LOWRIDER right? You can call my truck a low rider all day cause damn that bitch rides LOW, For me thats a compliment when people call My truck a low rider. I dont quite get the whole "lifestyle" thing? I have a mini and like to work on trucks and cars (not just custom), I like to hang out wiht other people who own minitrucks, and I enjoy shows. I try to make it to as many as possible. However saying minitrucking is a lifestyle I just dont get it. Maybe I just hate the word :LOL:. I think that too many people are worried about being accepted by other people with minitrucks and thats how the whole minitrucker lifestyle came about. You can call yourself whatever you want, But if your a jerk off, then your a jerk off it doesnt matter what you ride you have or what lifestyle you proclaim to live. Oh and if your one of those jerk offs that likes to get way fucked up, destroy shit, and start fights. Sell your ride(whatever it may be) and leave the custom vehicles to those people who dont want a tarnished schema.