threads
Page 1 of 4
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

WHAT WE REALLY ARE????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1683
replies 37
following 25

mexikan mini   +1y
from the first day that i get into mini trucks and until today i been having a question,  people like us that have good times and all of our friends drive mini trucks they are called "MINI TRUCKERS"  right! now we hang out with mini truckers, dress like mini trucker, we do everything like mini truckers, we even try to get our "CARS" looking like "MINI TRUCKS" what we call "MINI TRUCK INSPIRED", now even know we have a honda (or other import car inspired on mini trucks) WE CALL OUR SELFS MINI TRUCKERS TOO????now i have a honda and a 85 nissan hard body (wich is just a pice of junk  right now) it may sound funny or stuped but me and my sister (wich is into mini trucks too) get into a deep descusion kuz i always tell her dat im a mini trucker , and she says "how da f...k ur a mini trucker if u dnt drive a mini truck????" well just to make her shut up i just tell her "tell me who u haing with and i will tell u who you are" but she trying to b smart like always, says "well if u haing out with dogs then ur a dog????" and it just goes on and on and on SO WHAT WE RELLY ARE?????? -sorry if i write some words wrong but im still learning English- 
i8nt2lo   +1y
Minitruckers are minitruckers.  You seem to have the MENTALITY, but if the book is open to everyone.....then we wouldn't be minitruckers.  It's more than a name, it's a lifestyle.  Ditch the rice rocket and hook up the Hardbody, and the discussion is over!!!  In my opinion, and this is MY opinion, if you don't have/had a truck, you're not a minitrucker.  Are you going to want to be called a hot rodder next? 
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Why does everyone need to have a label?   Just build a fucking car, drive the fuck out of it, and be happy... If you dont want to build a car... Dont.  stop worrying if people are gonna label you as a minitrucker or not.   Really.... who cares ?
tre5   +1y

^^^^ YES labels are for trendy apparal.
severedmikey   +1y
I think if youre that worried about it then maybe your missing the point. 
gimp5561   +1y

got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
idk, i just dont see ware people have got off the point of just building a vehicle to build a vehicle.  Not to be labeled as something, or so they feel comfortable dressing a certain way.. just build a vehicle for the experience.  you can label me a fucking horticulturist for all i care, Im still going to go out to my shop EVERY day, and just build something because it makes me happy.  Taylor    
FADE2BLK94   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561got any pics of your sister ????      HAHAHAHAHAHA---------------------------------------------
gimp5561   +1y

thank you   thank you  thank you  ^^^^^^
simple-pleasurez   +1y
mini isnt a size. i think of it as MINImizing some shit. we dont need door handles. shave em. minimized the extra garbage on it. dont need a antenna. shave it. minimized that. ground clearance of 9" minimize that to 0" with bags.